Eggs
Old Eggs
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Blue Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
So there is a needle in my arm right now taking my blood. I'm bored so I'm making this thread. Anyone donated blood? Experiences?

I have never donated blood due to my extreme hatred of needles. If I can get over it someday, I would gladly donate. But, as of now, I can't even bring myself to get a flu shot :(

Nope. ive had it taken at the doctor's before. However, never donated due to being underweight. Not allowed. :(

I wasnt able to for the longest time because I didnt weigh enough, but I was given the okay by my doctor and Im really excited :)

You lucky skinny people, they can never find my veins because I am a potato....husky....whatever you want to call it.

I have given, and it is a good thing to do.

Can't do it, I tend to faint or such afterwards so unless I really have to take blood tests I stay away...

Nope, I haven't. Partly because I'm not old enough.

It's annoying because my housemates practise on me a lot and I'm totally fine with needles, it's just my weight thats holding me back

I donate blood as often as I can. :) It always makes me really sick to my stomach and dizzy, and I've almost passed out like every time I go, but I still give cuz I think it's a good thing to do. Hopefully things go well for you. :eek:

And... another one coming in here just to say that I'm too underweight to give blood, lol.

Even just taking enough for a blood test nearly makes me pass out. Not like I'd be of much help anyway, A+ is pretty common, ain't it?

I don't weigh enough as well. I have super tiny veins too so it's a lot of trouble to actually hit one haha.

I've donated plasma way too often for a quick buck to waste on bad habits.....
I give blood whenever work or school has blood drives though.

Last edited:
Back