Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters

Eagles_shadow

Mad NaCl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
You know those little mini sized candy pieces labeled "fun size" right? I see these and say to myself "That's not really fun size though." If you ask me, I'd day a foot long snickers or Hershey bar would be more fun than a 1.5 inch bar. Do you actually find these mini candies fun, or do you think a giant bar is more fun?

I wanted to vote for bigger candy bars, but I do like the fun size ones. Sometimes I don't want to eat a whole candy bar (even though I usually do) so having the fun size bars make it easy to eat as much as I want.

Which can vary from one little bar, to 3 whole candy bars worth of fun size bars.
(I have no shame)

I find their portion sizes pleasant. Usually one or two smaller candy bars are enough to satisfy. Unless you're a raging choco-holic.

I find that eating the fun-sized bars makes me want to eat more than I normally would in a large-sized bar - so I'd have to go with fun-sized bars.

They're also good if I'm just wanting a little snack, as well.

i dont like fun sized candy bars but fun sized m&ms ARE fun because i can eat a whole little tube in one go. FUN.

Why would you ever want a fun-sized candy bar over a giant one?! :eek: The more candy the better! >:3

This. The one all the way left is what fun size should be.

Housetohome-News-giant-snickers1.jpg

How does less chocolate = more fun?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU TINY CHOCOLATE BARS

Edit: Just realized "Fun Size" is actually mini versions. Yes I like fun sized candy, giant candies are disgusting.

Last edited:
Big candy bars all the way. They satisfy me more. :) Although without fun size candy, teachers/professors would be less likely to hand them out as rewards in class.

I like the fun-sized ones so I can have more of them but less than I would if I ate the same amount of normal-sized bars n.n;

Last edited:
I like the big ones :) I like more candy, though I get more fun-size candy bars than king-size.
The more candy, the better! But if I had to choose between a fun-size candy bar or no candy bar, I'd definitely choose the fun-size one.

Last edited:
Back