Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters
Nothing is fun about fun-sized candy! It is like a king-sized candy bar for a stuffed animal. .-.

image.jpg

• Difficult to tell if this is supposed to be a joke.
  • I mean, are you actually trying to assess people's perceptions of what is surely just a marketing term?
  • If so, why?

Your poll is UNRATABLE.

who even are u

My name is Trevor. 23/male/Minneapolis. My turn-ons include stimulating discussion, a good sense of humor, and boyshorts. My turn-offs include cheese, being rude to waitstaff, and a lack of ambition. I identify as bisexual, but I'm not dogmatic about it or anything.

I'm rating polls as a public service.

My name is Trevor. 23/male/Minneapolis. My turn-ons include stimulating discussion, a good sense of humor, and boyshorts. My turn-offs include cheese, being rude to waitstaff, and a lack of ambition. I identify as bisexual, but I'm not dogmatic about it or anything.

I'm rating polls as a public service.

how do you not like cheese

how do you not like cheese

I don't know. I can stand it on pizza for whatever reason. Maybe just used to it there. Beyond that it's only okay as a minor ingredient. Anything creamy or cheesy repulses me. I don't like the smell, I don't like the taste, I don't like the texture. It's vile. Same thing with other dairy products as well.

wait what happened

oh. This is serious, I don't think tiny candy is fun. It just leaves me craving more. It doesn't leave me happy, it leaves me with greater munchies. A Giant candy bar would be fun for me.

I'm curious if anyone else here feels the same as me.

Last edited:
  • Difficult to tell if this is supposed to be a joke.
  • I mean, are you actually trying to assess people's perceptions of what is surely just a marketing term?
  • If so, why?

Your poll is UNRATABLE.

Yes; I was joking. To answer seriously, I would prefer a larger candy bar, but fun sized candies are good if you want a quick candy fix.

I don't often eat candy...But fun sized bars are just useless. You spend more time unwrapping the damn things than you do eating them.

When I occasionally do buy candy bars, I go for the full sized/uber sized version.

I would rather just take a savage beating than waste money on 'fun sized' versions of things...Because they're just never fun.

I don't often eat candy...But fun sized bars are just useless. You spend more time unwrapping the damn things than you do eating them.

When I occasionally do buy candy bars, I go for the full sized/uber sized version.

I would rather just take a savage beating than waste money on 'fun sized' versions of things...Because they're just never fun.

Wow. I would rather by a bag of fun sized candy than get beaten up. Of course; I'm already missing a leg, so I'm in no position to talk.

Back