• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you consider "Fun Size" candy fun?

Do you think "Fun Sized' candy is actually fun?

• Yes! Mini candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 36 26.9%
  • No! Giant candy bars are more fun!

Votes: 98 73.1%

• Total voters

Eagles_shadow

Mad NaCl
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
You know those little mini sized candy pieces labeled "fun size" right? I see these and say to myself "That's not really fun size though." If you ask me, I'd day a foot long snickers or Hershey bar would be more fun than a 1.5 inch bar. Do you actually find these mini candies fun, or do you think a giant bar is more fun?

I hate fun size candy bars tbh. The giant ones are best <3

I wanted to vote for bigger candy bars, but I do like the fun size ones. Sometimes I don't want to eat a whole candy bar (even though I usually do) so having the fun size bars make it easy to eat as much as I want.

Which can vary from one little bar, to 3 whole candy bars worth of fun size bars.
(I have no shame)

I find their portion sizes pleasant. Usually one or two smaller candy bars are enough to satisfy. Unless you're a raging choco-holic.

I find that eating the fun-sized bars makes me want to eat more than I normally would in a large-sized bar - so I'd have to go with fun-sized bars.

They're also good if I'm just wanting a little snack, as well.

i dont like fun sized candy bars but fun sized m&ms ARE fun because i can eat a whole little tube in one go. FUN.

Why would you ever want a fun-sized candy bar over a giant one?! :eek: The more candy the better! >:3

This. The one all the way left is what fun size should be.

Housetohome-News-giant-snickers1.jpg

How does less chocolate = more fun?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU TINY CHOCOLATE BARS

Edit: Just realized "Fun Size" is actually mini versions. Yes I like fun sized candy, giant candies are disgusting.

Last edited:
Big candy bars all the way. They satisfy me more. :) Although without fun size candy, teachers/professors would be less likely to hand them out as rewards in class.

I like the fun-sized ones so I can have more of them but less than I would if I ate the same amount of normal-sized bars n.n;

Last edited:
I like the big ones :) I like more candy, though I get more fun-size candy bars than king-size.
The more candy, the better! But if I had to choose between a fun-size candy bar or no candy bar, I'd definitely choose the fun-size one.

Last edited:
Back