• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Fire Emblem: Awakening Thread 2.0

Cam1

Opera Singer
Bells
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Blue Mote of Flame
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Blue Balloon
Blue Candy
Togepi Easter Egg
Since the old Fire Emblem Awakening thread shriveled up and died, I thought I should make a new one that might be more active. So, without further ado...... NEW THREAD

Yeah I'm currently playing Lunatic Classic but I haven't touched it in about a week.

Yeah I'm currently playing Lunatic Classic but I haven't touched it in about a week.
See I am a decent player, like I understand all of the technical stuff, but I am NOT good at beating the actual levels, so I play on Easy Casual

I'm playing on Normal/Casual too since I don't want to get frustrated lol. I'm not really good at SRPG (I like using brute force than strategy) and was honestly doubtful in getting this game. Only because my friends said I'd have more fun with FE:A than ToA that made me get it. I didn't regret my decision because it was plenty of fun, though I don't think I'd ever touch the older FE games ;;

I'm collecting supports now but I'm planning to start a Hard Mode playthrough once I'm done. Never using Classic because I restart when my characters die anyway...

I'm playing on Normal/Casual too since I don't want to get frustrated lol. I'm not really good at SRPG (I like using brute force than strategy) and was honestly doubtful in getting this game. Only because my friends said I'd have more fun with FE:A than ToA that made me get it. I didn't regret my decision because it was plenty of fun, though I don't think I'd ever touch the older FE games ;;

I'm collecting supports now but I'm planning to start a Hard Mode playthrough once I'm done. Never using Classic because I restart when my characters die anyway...
Ive tried a easy classic playthrough. I got to Chapter 13 and gave up because my only units were Lucina, Chrom, MU, Kellam, Henry, Nowi, and Olivia, surprisingly enough. I didn't think I would still have her considering she starts out as a really weak level 1

Ive tried a easy classic playthrough. I got to Chapter 13 and gave up because my only units were Lucina, Chrom, MU, Kellam, Henry, Nowi, and Olivia, surprisingly enough. I didn't think I would still have her considering she starts out as a really weak level 1

Dang. No kids at least? Olivia is pretty good if you train her (every unit is, actually), but in the end I used her as a dancer to help my units. I don't think I can stand Classic because losing characters, even the less popular ones, breaks my heart. Especially if they're married and had a kid :(

You could still finish the game by making your MU omnipotent in Normal, I think? Just have them partnered with their husband/wive and wipe out the map with Nosferatu. That would take hours of grinding unfortunately.

Dang. No kids at least? Olivia is pretty good if you train her (every unit is, actually), but in the end I used her as a dancer to help my units. I don't think I can stand Classic because losing characters, even the less popular ones, breaks my heart. Especially if they're married and had a kid :(

You could still finish the game by making your MU omnipotent in Normal, I think? Just have them partnered with their husband/wive and wipe out the map with Nosferatu. That would take hours of grinding unfortunately.
I had a hard time with that, unfortunately. And I certainly know about how every unit can be good. Olivia is usually one of my best units. I just make her a dancer with Astra, Swordfaire, Galeforce, Limit Breaker (DLC Skill), and Special Dance and she makes for a really good unit. I am playing a classic mode right now on easy. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LISSA DIDNT DIE ON THE FIRST BATTLE YASS

- - - Post Merge - - -

IM SO SAD NOW! i ACCIDENTALLY SAVED OVER MY OLD FILE AND I WANT TO CRY AND I HAD ALMOST ALL THE CHILDREN WITH THE SKILLS I WANTED THEM TO INHERIT AND THAT CRAP TOOK FOREVER AND NOW CRYYYYYY

I had a hard time with that, unfortunately. And I certainly know about how every unit can be good. Olivia is usually one of my best units. I just make her a dancer with Astra, Swordfaire, Galeforce, Limit Breaker (DLC Skill), and Special Dance and she makes for a really good unit. I am playing a classic mode right now on easy. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LISSA DIDNT DIE ON THE FIRST BATTLE YASS

IM SO SAD NOW! i ACCIDENTALLY SAVED OVER MY OLD FILE AND I WANT TO CRY AND I HAD ALMOST ALL THE CHILDREN WITH THE SKILLS I WANTED THEM TO INHERIT AND THAT CRAP TOOK FOREVER AND NOW CRYYYYYY

My Olivia had similar skills minus the DLC ones since I didn't get it, I also married her with Chrom so Inigo and Lucina are expert map clearer LOL. I always pair the healers with units with big DEF, like Kellam or Frederick. I tried so hard not to lose Virion on Hard e_e

Do you have a habit of saving on battles? You can recover your save file from battles too (Check the bottom screen iirc) hopefully it's not lost forever D:

And I see you sent me a friend request haha, nice being friends with you <3

My Olivia had similar skills minus the DLC ones since I didn't get it, I also married her with Chrom so Inigo and Lucina are expert map clearer LOL. I always pair the healers with units with big DEF, like Kellam or Frederick. I tried so hard not to lose Virion on Hard e_e

Do you have a habit of saving on battles? You can recover your save file from battles too (Check the bottom screen iirc) hopefully it's not lost forever D:

And I see you sent me a friend request haha, nice being friends with you <3
I don't, sadly. I wish I did though. God Im an idiot XD

This thread reminded me to continue my classic hard mode!
I really need to complete it before persona comes out..
I made my avatar look like the ultimate sorceress Lute! :)
zlCfzSnL_nEF6rrUmt

So far I have lost Sully ;_; and I think im up to like chapter 7 or 8

I also didn't recruit Kellam because I thought it would be funny to not realize he was there ;D

Last edited:
This thread reminded me to continue my classic hard mode!
I really need to complete it before persona comes out..
I made my avatar look like the ultimate sorceress Lute! :)
zlCfzSnL_nEF6rrUmt

So far I have lost Sully ;_; and I think im up to like chapter 7 or 8

I also didn't recruit Kellam because I thought it would be funny to not realize he was there ;D
XD! I didn't lose Lissa on the first chapter this time, so thats good

Mm, Fire Emblem. I've been playing since FE7 and still have the cartridge to this day.
I've beaten FE:A about 5-6 times, all quite fun. Have some of the DLC and I really enjoyed it. Grinding DLC for Lunatic is mandatory.

Mm, Fire Emblem. I've been playing since FE7 and still have the cartridge to this day.
I've beaten FE:A about 5-6 times, all quite fun. Have some of the DLC and I really enjoyed it. Grinding DLC for Lunatic is mandatory.

I've only played sacred stones and awakening..
The dlc was a good idea and I loved how the old characters had some lines and conversations with the awakening cast.
I agree with you about the dlc being mandatory for lunatic although I can't even make it to the dlc it's that difficult..
I think it has more to do with luck than actual strategy.. Or maybe it's just me bein bad at the game haha

...Who?

Also, R.I.P. Sully. You kinda just wiped out Kjelle from existence too. D:

..What?

I wouldn't of minded that much if I did (I never used Sully or Knelle that much anyways :p)
But nope she retreated (luckily!) Sully married Virion while I was levelling them up :)

Oh, FE:A! <3 Been a while since I last played the game, but I absolutely loved it. I've been meaning to start another play-through, but I keep forgetting to actually do so. That and I'm spending too much time on Fantasy Life, haha.

..What?

I wouldn't of minded that much if I did (I never used Sully or Knelle that much anyways :p)
But nope she retreated (luckily!) Sully married Virion while I was levelling them up :)
1) He was kidding, making a joke on the Kellam thing.
2) if you get Kjelle make her a wyvern after grabbing Aegis and Pavise. Beast

I've only played sacred stones and awakening..
The dlc was a good idea and I loved how the old characters had some lines and conversations with the awakening cast.
I agree with you about the dlc being mandatory for lunatic although I can't even make it to the dlc it's that difficult..
I think it has more to do with luck than actual strategy.. Or maybe it's just me bein bad at the game haha

It's more strategy. It's more than likely you are not very good hahaha

Back