• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Chip's Cycling 2.0 [Boxes: --]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdchan

Child of Light
Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Blue Mote of Flame
Togepi Easter Egg
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Yellow Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Yellow Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (86) +
Chip's Cycling 2.0 [Boxes: ELMER]

In boxes: Elmer
So, after doing a couple cycles, I've decided to try again with cycling publicly since I do enjoy helping people get the villagers they need.

However, there are going to be some changes, and it's important to read the rules before posting. The rules are subject to change, but this is what I'm going with for now. Otherwise, welcome to...

Chip's Cycling in Biscotti, Version Two!!

Friend Code: 0447-7649-5865
Mayor Name: Chip
Town Name: Biscotti
In Boxes: Elmer the Lazy Horse

Info:
  • Please read all the rules before posting.
  • Like before, once a villager is posted to be in boxes, they will be voided in 30 minutes if not claimed.
  • Cycles are very slow.
  • During the FC exchange, remember to add the one listed at the top of this page in bold, NOT THE ONE UNDER MY AVATAR.

Rules:
  • All villagers are FREE, and unless I got them from someone's void, 100% original. However, do not ask to adopt a villager if you plan on selling or auctioning them off. If I find out you did so, you will be banned from adopting from me again. Also, due to high demand and past experience, I'm going to require dreamie proof for Tier 1 villagers.

• You must be online and have a spot open. Do not post if you have to cycle through villagers to get someone out; I'm not going to wait 10+ minutes for you to do so.

• No reservations, and it's first come, first serve. In other words, don't ask me to hold a villager for you, and the first person to post to claim a villager in boxes gets the villager (providing they've read my rules). If there's an issue, I'll post and say so.

• Standard visiting rules apply. When you come to pick up the villager, I will lead you to their house. When you're done, I'll end the session. Please do not wander off, pull up weeds, shake trees, pick up any items off the ground, hit rocks, or use tools. In fact, I'll flip the wifi switch and your claim to the villager will be lost if you walk off that train with a tool in your hand.

• NO LURKERS. Because honestly, I don't want to deal with having lurkers this time. Do not post that you're lurking for a villager listed in my town. Do not post that you're lurking for a villager not in the town. You can bookmark the thread or keep an eye out on the thread (please don't post about it), but don't post that you're lurking for a villager. If you do post...no second chances this time, you will not be allowed to adopt from me again.

In addition, please post the word "aardvark" before you post or claim a villager so I know you've read my rules. If you don't, I'll ignore your claim/request. I have no time for, and will not deal with, people who don't read my rules.

Any post which doesn't comply with the rules will be ignored, and you will not be allowed to adopt from me again (yes, I will keep track).

Last edited:
Lily has been voided.

Edit: For the person who asked to have Lily, I have to deny the request because you obviously didn't read my rules. This is the first and last time I'll reply to someone who didn't follow my rules.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Limberg is in boxes

Last edited:
PomPom! Keeping an eye out.

Posting with that is the same as lurking, which is against the rules.

• NO LURKERS. Because honestly, I don't want to deal with having lurkers this time. Do not post that you're lurking for a villager listed in my town. Do not post that you're lurking for a villager not in the town. You can bookmark the thread or keep an eye out on the thread, but don't post that you're lurking for a villager. If you do post...no second chances this time, you will not be allowed to adopt from me again.

Any post which doesn't comply with the rules will be ignored, and you will have a chance of not being allowed to adopt from me again (yes, I will keep track).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back