• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

Tinkalila

Unhindered Eccentric
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6862-6003-7618
Small Mailbox
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Feedback
100% (41) +

stream link: come join!
i sometimes stream any art i may be working on, including commissions!

e x a m p l e s
click to view full size image

1 | 2 | 3

s l o t s
1)
2)
3)

wait list: amye.miller, pinkcotton, BrianaLouWhoSensaiGallade, BeachCity
i'm sorry to everyone who was waitlisted, i'm not going to be taking commissions here again for a while.

b a s e p r i c e s
shoulders up - 50 btb
full body - 100 btb
these base prices apply to human characters, anthros, and gijinkas only
i'm happy to draw group pictures, couples, villagers, ocs, pokemon, etc., ask about their prices!
ask about art trades
ask about other forms of payment, including rlc, igb, ig items, pokemon, etc.
my ig item wishlist is here

1) Chandelure - min 3 IVs: HP, SpA, SpD
2) Lucario - min 5 IVs: Speed not necessary
3) Blissey - min 4 IVs: HP, Def, SpA, SpD - Ability: Natural Cure

r u l e s
✦ base prices are a starting point, so depending on how complex the art you want is, and how many characters are in it, your commission may cost more
✦ do not claim my art as your own or remove my signature from it
✦ i take varied amounts of time to complete commissions, anywhere from less than a week to about 2 weeks
✦ do not resell my art
✦ do not pay me until i accept your order and we agree on payment
✦ you can pay me before or after, it's up to you, but if i don't like your wifi ratings, i may ask you to pay first
✦ if you are not satisfied with the finished work, ask me about it
✦ i'm interested in art trades with anyone!
✦ idle chat is welcome here, so please leave critiques or just say hi!

o r d e r f o r m
HTML:
[B]type:[/B] choose either shoulders up or full body
[B]style:[/B] choose a style for your art. options are 1, 2 or 3 as seen in the examples section. you can also ask for any other art styles i've done that you've seen on any of my social media, these are just a few examples.
[B]background color:[/B] it'll be transparent unless you put something here. you can give me a hex code, or just tell me a color.
[B]other details:[/B] anything not shown in your ref that you want me to add
[B]offer:[/B] check base prices to decide an offer
[B]reference:[/B] [spoiler=ref]put reference image here[/spoiler]

p i c k u p

s o c i a l s

gallery link

Last edited:
type: Full Body
style: Would you be able to draw her in the style like Mabill on your Deviantart? :3
background color:
other details: Can she be holding a Light Blue Bunny Shaped Balloon? :3
offer: 100 TBT
reference:
attachment.php

Last edited:
type: Full Body
style: Would you be able to draw her in the style like Mabill on your Deviantart? :3
background color:
other details: Can she be holding a Light Blue Bunny Shaped Balloon? :3
offer: 100 TBT
reference:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=73302&d=1415074984

Sure, request accepted! I'll start it tomorrow, it should be done by either then or the next day!

do you do multiple characters or just one? qvq

Tinkalila opened a shop weeeeeeeeeeeee!

yay!! anything romantic tbh im a sap

type: fullbody
style: style 1
background color: n/a
other details: n/a
offer: 150 TBT
reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)
bridgette and one of her boyfriends please!! qvq

thank you so much!!!

edit: after looking over your characters, i'm not really sure if i can. (her boyfriends' designs are a bit confusing for me) i'm gonna have to decline, only because i wouldn't want you to pay for something that sucks! however, if you'd still be interested in solo art of bridgette, i'd be glad to do that for under base price, as sort of an apology. of course, if you're no longer interested in that either, don't feel pressured!

Last edited:
edit: after looking over your characters, i'm not really sure if i can. (her boyfriends' designs are a bit confusing for me) i'm gonna have to decline, only because i wouldn't want you to pay for something that sucks! however, if you'd still be interested in solo art of bridgette, i'd be glad to do that for under base price, as sort of an apology. of course, if you're no longer interested in that either, don't feel pressured!

oooh im so sorry! solo is totally fine *v* ill edit it!

katie, your request is complete! i'll also pm you to let you know. please tell me if there's anything you would like changed! i also made you a quick icon to go with it, please credit me if you decide to use it for something. http://fav.me/d866yc2
mayor_katie_icon_by_tinkalila-d866yov.png

mayor_katie_by_tinkalila-d866yc2.png

mayor_katie_by_tinkalila-d866ynm.png

Last edited:
AHHH SHE'S SO CUTE!! >w< Thank you sooo much! I think I already paid you, right? xD

Back