♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

Can i go on the wait list?

sorry, i was only waitlisting people who ordered a commission before i closed them so i could finish my slots. when i open orders again, please feel welcome to order a commission!

pinkbell, your commission is complete! click on the image to go to my deviantart page and download the full sized image if you'd like. let me know if there's anything you'd like changed, i'd be happy to!

pinkbell, your commission is complete! click on the image to go to my deviantart page and download the full sized image if you'd like. let me know if there's anything you'd like changed, i'd be happy to!

I love it thank you so much for drawing her !

Your art doe, it's AMAZING.

type: Shoulders up
style: The way you drew Pinkbell's mayor?
background color: Pink
other details: N/A
offer: 50 TBT
reference:

Can't wait until slots open back up again! I'd love to order more for my other babs.

Your art doe, it's AMAZING.

type: Shoulders up
style: The way you drew Pinkbell's mayor?
background color: Pink
other details: N/A
offer: 50 TBT
reference:

Can't wait until slots open back up again! I'd love to order more for my other babs.

i'll put you on the wait list, thanks for the kind words about my art!

bunnilla, your commission is complete! click on the image below to see the full sized image on deviantart and download it there if you'd like to. if there's anything you wanted changed, please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope, if you fill out an order form, i'd be happy to put you on the wait list!

i'm not gonna be accepting more orders after you for a little while, so if you'd like to place an order, feel free to even though my shop says it's closed!

bunnilla, your commission is complete! click on the image below to see the full sized image on deviantart and download it there if you'd like to. if there's anything you wanted changed, please let me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm not gonna be accepting more orders after you for a little while, so if you'd like to place an order, feel free to even though my shop says it's closed!

Its so cuteeee, tyyyy <3 It's if the top of the hair can be more straight (it kinda is poofy but not that much lol) and for the smile to be like :) (if you can't change the smile that's fine, I would just prefer it a closed smile but it's no biggie)

Its so cuteeee, tyyyy <3 It's if the top of the hair can be more straight (it kinda is poofy but not that much lol) and for the smile to be like :) (if you can't change the smile that's fine, I would just prefer it a closed smile but it's no biggie)

i've fixed it for you, here's the updated version, it's been updated on deviantart as well! hope you like it, don't hesitate to ask if you have anything else you'd like to see changed.

Spy, sorry for taking so long with your commission, i've been very busy with life and i have very long art classes every day for the next few weeks. i'll finish your commission within this week, here's the initial sketch i did tonight!
spy_500px_by_tinkalila-dbgu4zo.png

Spy, your commission is complete! your oc was a lot of fun to draw, and the color palette was lovely to work with. i put some flowers in the background because i thought they looked pretty, but i also provided a version with a completely transparent background, since that's what you requested. click on the images below to see the full sized versions and download them there if you want!

Last edited:
Spy, your commission is complete! your oc was a lot of fun to draw, and the color palette was lovely to work with. i put some flowers in the background because i thought they looked pretty, but i also provided a version with a completely transparent background, since that's what you requested. click on the images below to see the full sized versions and download them there if you want!

omg thank you so much! Its so cute! And thank you for the little added background, both are cute!!

nope, if you fill out an order form, i'd be happy to put you on the wait list!

type: Shoulder's
style: 1
background color: What about this colour? #990066
other details: Maybe a galaxy-like touch to the background? You don't have to do it if you don't want to :)
offer: 50? Don't mind paying extra for the background
reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l

Thank you so much for your consideration!

type: shoulders up
style: style #2
background color: transparent
other details: none
offer: 100 TBT :)
reference: (1) (2) (3)

I'd love to be on the waiting list if you don't mind :) no hurry!!

Last edited:
type: Shoulder's
style: 1
background color: What about this colour? #990066
other details: Maybe a galaxy-like touch to the background? You don't have to do it if you don't want to :)
offer: 50? Don't mind paying extra for the background
reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l

Thank you so much for your consideration!

great, you've been put on the waitlist! that's the last commission i'll be taking for a while, thanks for commissioning me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

type: shoulders up
style: style #2
background color: transparent
other details: none
offer: 100 TBT :)
reference: (1) (2) (3)

I'd love to be on the waiting list if you don't mind :) no hurry!!

sure, your character looks like she'll be fun to draw! i'll add you to the wait list.

Back