• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

skarmoury, the first out of your 2 characters is complete! click on the image to view the full size version and download it, and let me know if there's anything you want changed. i hope you like it, i'll begin working on your 2nd character asap!

skarmoury, your second commission is complete! i hope you like it, and as always, let me know if there's something you want changed!

skarmoury, your second commission is complete! i hope you like it, and as always, let me know if there's something you want changed!

-snip-

o: !!! My baby goat child !!! Thank you, he's super adorable!! ; v; <3

hi guys, i just wanted to let you all know that i'm closing up this shop for now. with summer ending, i don't have time to continue working on commissions. it was a lot of fun doing art for everyone, and i'll likely take up commissions here again someday. i'm really sorry to everyone who i waitlisted but didn't get around to. thank you for all your requests, and if you like, you can continue to follow my art on any of the social media i have listed. <3

Back