• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life - Items Exchange Thread

Doing some bell to tbt trades right now. But I cant think of anything I need at the moment. Unless you can craft a frying pan that is higher than level 7. :3

Sorry, I'm gonna be busy the next couple of days... Ahhh! I really need the linen and I don't think I would be able to get anything higher than level 7 frying pan lol.

Need : 5 stardust linen
Trading : Great quality demonic void (120 attack!)

ASAP PLEASE (NO DLC)

Last edited:
I have a Univorn saddle I would like to trade for a deer saddle or alpaca saddle ^^

Looking for happiness ribbons, I can offer TBT bells or help with quests, I havethe DLC

I really need rejuvenating berries... like 10+. I have smaller stuff for trade... just ask. Also, no DLC.

Last edited:
Looking for: dragon scales (x5)
For trade: errr,,,
master in mercenary; hero as miner, angler, blacksmith, carpenter, and tailor; demi-creator as a woodcutter
DLC: Yes
Friend Code: 2423-3265-6426
Other info: help please thank you

done! thank you!

Last edited:
I don't have my game with me so I can't check right now, but do you still need them?

Ooh thank you! I can actually get them myself now ^_^ (currently working on it) as I can actually ko the napdragon 8D

Looking for:
Platinum Ingot x3, Black Gel x2

For trade: furniture to sell, to make back dosh + more? Or please list as I may have it
Friend Code: side bar! :)
Other info:

Looking for:
Platinum Ingot x3, Black Gel x2

For trade: furniture to sell, to make back dosh + more? Or please list as I may have it
Friend Code: side bar! :)
Other info:

Are you still looking for the platinum ingots and black gel?If so,I have them.In exchange,could I have all your common grass hoppers?

BTW,FC is in sidebar and I do have DLC.

Are you still looking for the platinum ingots and black gel?If so,I have them.In exchange,could I have all your common grass hoppers?

BTW,FC is in sidebar and I do have DLC.

Ah yes, I do still need them! For sure, I will check how many I have ^^. Edit: I have 51 Common Grasshoppers XD

Going to add you now.

Last edited:
Ah yes, I do still need them! For sure, I will check how many I have ^^.

Going to add you now.

Added you.Guess I'll open the portal.BTW,this is my first time doing multiplayer on FL,so yeah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Portal(or gates) is open!

Last edited:
Added you.Guess I'll open the portal.BTW,this is my first time doing multiplayer on FL,so yeah.

ohh okay! when you place the items into the red box, make sure to hit confirm. same with taking items out ^^

Now have
Deer Saddle
Alpaca saddle
Univorn saddle

Looking for crab saddle, sky turtle saddle, ghost horse and dark horse saddle

Looking for:
Celestial Ingot (Hero Blacksmith) x1- I can provide the x2 Celestial Ores
Snow-White Feather x1
Celestial Scales x1

For trade: list/name the item(s) as I may have it :); otherwise, Dosh in furniture (you can sell for dosh ^^).
Friend Code: side bar~
Other info: n/a

Last edited:
Hi everybody! :)

Looking for: Celestial scales, elder skytree log, platinum ingots
For trade: I'm a hero carpenter so I can craft really nice tools or bows or wands or furniture for you! And I'm a legend hunter so I can kill anything for you. Also TBT bells if you want
DLC: Not yet
Friend Code: 1950-8302-2883
Other info: I seriously really hope somebody can help me

Last edited:
Back