• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life - Items Exchange Thread

I got a new way of going online with my 3ds and want to test exchanging items with others. Anyone patient enough to help out? If it works, I'm sure I can make it worthwhile. I'm a God ranked Blacksmith, Carpenter, Paladin, Angler, Woodcutter and Miner.
I have the dlc.
friendcode: 0318-7421-5365

Last edited:
Oh OK. Hey do you know anyone who can help me? I'm looking for a Dragon King Sword and armor and angelic mirror

Oh OK. Hey do you know anyone who can help me? I'm looking for a Dragon King Sword and armor and angelic mirror

You can only trade the items from the fountains. So if you want the mirror, you'll have to get enough coins yourself, sorry.

windfall has the Dragon King's Armour and she is looking for the Spirit King Helm and the Spirit King's Armour Pack 2, so if you have those, then you can trade with her! :)

Trading : great quality clam frying pan (higher quality rate +5%) OR good quality fashionista's Needle
Looking for : 5 angelic cotton

I don't have the DLC :)

Last edited:
If you can only trade fountain items, myask for a test is not really worthwhile, I have little to offer in that area. I thought youcould also give crafted, tailed, carpented items. Shame, I have some pretty sweet tools.

If you can only trade fountain items, myask for a test is not really worthwhile, I have little to offer in that area. I thought youcould also give crafted, tailed, carpented items. Shame, I have some pretty sweet tools.

No, no, sorry, that's not it. There are two types of items you can get with the Lunares Coins. 1) The items you get from tossing gold or silver coins into the fountains (you can get saddles, weapons, and other stuff). 2) The items you can buy from the clerk in Pam's office (like the demonic mirror, the -insert Life name- prides, and so on). It's the second category you can't trade, but you can trade all the rest; so yes, crafted items and so on, but not "bought with Lunares Coins" ones, if that makes more sense.

Ah thank you. You still eilling to try and trade? Any itemyou would like?

Looking for: leilah's dress, leilah's boots
For trade: leilah's floral circlet, pino's boots
DLC: Yes
Friend Code: 1478-4012-4041
Other info: goddess statue trolling me with extras so I'd be willing to trade for almost any items other than those two tbh lol

Have you tried the other statues? There's no RNG (sadly) so the items come out in a set order :/ check out the other statues and reset if they're not good and keep your coins to try them all!

Have you tried the other statues? There's no RNG (sadly) so the items come out in a set order :/ check out the other statues and reset if they're not good and keep your coins to try them all!

yea after I got those two I was planning on resetting but then I remembered I couldn't remember when I last saved ahhh
in the future I'll prob save before I chuck coins in sigh

Looking for: Stardust Linen
For trade: hero smiting & master carpenter

I think I can get you that. But it'll have to be later today. How much do you need?
I'm going to bed now. So I can message you when I wake up.

I think I can get you that. But it'll have to be later today. How much do you need?
I'm going to bed now. So I can message you when I wake up.

Hello. Thank you very much. You're too kind. I need a lot actually. I'm trying to finish the quest and maybe even use the set to explore the DLC area because my Dragon Scale set just don't cut it there. Do you need anything?

Looking for: Starry beam (High level carpenter's craft)
For trade: Key Cutter or I can assist you in slaying ANY monster.
DLC: No
Friend Code: 3196-4421-6061
Other info: I need 4 of these.
Send me a pm or vm!

Hello. Thank you very much. You're too kind. I need a lot actually. I'm trying to finish the quest and maybe even use the set to explore the DLC area because my Dragon Scale set just don't cut it there. Do you need anything?

Doing some bell to tbt trades right now. But I cant think of anything I need at the moment. Unless you can craft a frying pan that is higher than level 7. :3

Looking for: Starry beams (x4)
For trade: I'm a master blacksmith and cn expert carpenter... Ask for pretty much anything that I can make
DLC: No
Friend Code: <--
Other info: I need it ASAP please :) PM/VM for a quicker response!

EDIT: nvm I don't need em :)

Last edited:
EDIT/ done!! got the bow :)

Looking for: spirit king's bow
For trade: any of these: dark sultan's wand, maajik general's outfit, maajik general's cape, esmeralda's wand, leilah's headdress, pino's boots, sultan's horse saddle, ghost horse saddle
Friend Code: 1478-4012-4041
Other info: PM me please!

Last edited:
Back