• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Life - Items Exchange Thread

I know that the games can transfer, but I've also seen a message before the transfer saying that game data may be lost. This would be my first time doing something like this so I don't know what to expect. I can only assume it is talking out downloaded games and data can be lost. If you don't mind, there are some items I would like you to hold because they are hard to get. I mostly would not want to not lose my lunares coin items.

Btw, are you looking for any items in particular?

Oh I get it, you can never be too sure with transfers.
I don't mind holding them, never multiplayed though..
Not really looking for items,

Oh I get it, you can never be too sure with transfers.
I don't mind holding them, never multiplayed though..
Not really looking for items,

Do you have the DLC? For multiplayer to work, both players would need to have DLC or not have the DLC installed. Trading items isn't too hard since all you need to do is use the treasure chest in the guild office.

I need a Dragon King's shield... I'll trade pretty much anything for it including a Dragon King's sword

I dunno if any one checks this thread anymore buuut I have the dlc and I'm,looking for a few items and some goddess statue items...
Antenna Lantern
Dragon king sword
Dragon king helm
Dragon king armor pack 1 & 2
Dragon horse saddle
Sultans horse saddle
Elises talisman
Marine horse saddle
Goddess Dress
Goddess armor pack
Yuelia and Noelias talisman
Dragonslayers Sword
Unicorn saddle
Protect stone +
Spell stone +
Gold shards
Bismuth ingots
Crystal Scales
Prism Jewels

What I can trade:
Wand of dawn (basic quality) x 7
Key cutter
Divine blade x 4
Lunares Blade x 2
Divine dagger x 4
Rogue Dagger (perfect quality)
Heart breaker
Destiny bow
Leo's bow
Thunderstrike bow x 6
Batastic wand
Wand of wisdom
Serpent wand
Chaos bringer
Esmeraldas wand
Spirit pickaxe x 4
Athenas needle x 3
Solar saw
Ancient frying pan
Pan de cuisine x 3
Bolt flask (better quality +20 tool power)
Icicle flask (good quality huge quality rate and + 15 tool,power)
Sol flask
Yggdeasil Flask
The Celestial outfit (all parts)
Spirit king helm
Aries set
Lord set (perfect quality)
I'm also a creator blacksmith and tailor so I can make you items from there and as always I can trade tbt

Last edited:
You can get Evil Shard from the Dark Heart (crowned stone) in the Ancient Ruins, as bounty.

just got the game yesterday and i love it! i believe spirit kings bow is the best bow so im looking for one!

Back