• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Cheap (annoying) characters?

I battled a Kirby yesterday who would just hang off the edge the entire match and if you came close, he'd swallowcide you. That is the only player I've ever blocked.

Then stay away from them and let them delay the fight, a Link user was camping at the other side of the stage constantly using arrows and boomerangs to try to hit me, and whenever he got close, he got punished. Hard.

as far as annoying goes, I'd be happy if I never played a yoshi again ever in my life :l sm4sh has even ruined watching amsa's yoshi in melee :l

also I hate dark pit/pit..... there are so many times when the only damage put on me from pits will be side b and its more frustrating than getting raptor boost ko'd in falcon dittos (and NOTHING is more annoying than that...)

Honestly Okasan, you make me feel bad for subbing Pit now D': I don't rely on Side B all that much but I'll mainly use it for additional recovery options.

Last edited:
sonic is my only gripe.. ****in supershield dash attacks man **** THAT SHGIT

as far as annoying goes, I'd be happy if I never played a yoshi again ever in my life :l sm4sh has even ruined watching amsa's yoshi in melee :l

also I hate dark pit/pit..... there are so many times when the only damage put on me from pits will be side b and its more frustrating than getting raptor boost ko'd in falcon dittos (and NOTHING is more annoying than that...)

Be glad it's not angle ring

It wasn't very strong but Pit had alot of spamming possibilties in Brawl, Angel ring had a fast execution and could rake in quick damage.

While his new side B is considerately annoying, I prefer it over to quick spam, I'm also sure that Angel Ring could reflect stuff too.

Also getting HOO HAH'd by a Diddy hurts me so badly.

Last edited:
Then stay away from them and let them delay the fight, a Link user was camping at the other side of the stage constantly using arrows and boomerangs to try to hit me, and whenever he got close, he got punished. Hard.

But this was a team battle, so essentially it was a 2vs1, but if the 2 got near 1 edge, they died automatically.

Last edited:

Freaking Yoshi man...

But this was a team battle, so essentially it was a 2vs1, but if the 2 got near 1 edge, they died automatically.

You know you can get out of Kirby before he actually suicides, right?

Last edited:
Little Mac was so annoying when the game first came out, but now he's just a joke. It's kinda sad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know you can get out of Kirby before he actually suicides, right?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean you'll always recover safely.

Mac gotta step up his air game tho, Mac is whack bro, Mac is whack.

tbh if I ever use raptor boost to kill, it's because you really annoyed me or I'm damn desperate ahahaha
that's how to tell if I'm annoyed in smash bros

Back