• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ★★Cupcake Cycling // {IN: Kevin, Groucho} {BOXES: --}

On mobile fancy so no fancy poststyle..

And you are welcome to have Flora, and I would love to take Kyle if you still have him. C:

On mobile fancy so no fancy poststyle..

And you are welcome to have Flora, and I would love to take Kyle if you still have him. C:

no problem! and sorry for taking so long, our heater was being weird
& hopefully he goes into your town from void since he moved out of my town randomly ;^;

coming to your town now!

Thank you so much for her, gave you some tbt <3

Last edited:
Freya is now in boxes; looking for around 5mil IGB or 100tbt or a dreamie! She will be voided by 10:30PM EST if no interest is found in her!

All lurkers added!

And Creeper$ I'd be looking for a dreamie, 5mil IGB or 100tbt, thank you!

Sounds lovely, I'll open my gates and will you do dropping or re-tail?

Rod has moved in!
Katt is moving out and will be voided at 10:00PM EST if no interest is shown in her!
Dotty is moving out and will be voided at 10:30PM EST if no interest is shown in her!
Lopez has moved in!

Last edited:
Apologies, both Dotty and Katt have been voided. :c

And hopefully my cycles today will get Wolfgang out of here!

Daisy has moved out!
Nibbles has moved in!
Spork is moving out, autovoided!
Gala has moved in! She's a permanent member now!
Rod is moving out, autovoided!

Last edited:
may I have nibbles when she's ready to move? :D

I was asking if I can lurk for Gala but I've read she will be a permanent villager... She's so cute and hard to find, I can't understand why she's so underrated!

Sorry guys I had the flu yesterday so I wasn't able to be on! >< Unfortunately in that time, Nibbles had moved away :c

And if Gala ever decides to move and I can't stop her, I'll let you know Dart!

Back