• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ★★Cupcake Cycling // {IN: Kevin, Groucho} {BOXES: --}

KrongEE

Bells
Switch
2750-6582-3713
Feedback
100% (25) +
♥ Welcome to Cupcake Cycling ♥

So um, hi! I'm Krong, and I recently reset my game, slowly looking for dreamies, but mainly cycling through. I'm mainly looking for bells, but I will consider btb. c: I cycle fairly slowly, from what I understand of cycling.

Any and all help would be very much appreciated!​

.: Villagers :.
Phoebe
Timbra*
Barold*
Lopez*
Kevin*
Groucho*
Chops*

BOLD = in Boxes
UNDERLINE = Selling
* = Free
+ = Permanent
(l) = has lurker(s)

.: Rules :.
- Be polite!
- Respect the town, please.
- First come; first served.
- Tier 1, and 2 will be sold for bells, btb. the rest are free, but if no interest is shown they will be voided.
- You must have space for the villager.
- If a villager has interest shown in them, i will wait half an hour before voiding.
- Lurking is a-ok!
- For IGB, the Re-Tail method will be used.
- Please leave a Wi-Fi feedback afterwards, I will do the same!
- High Tier Villagers may get a thread of their own!

Cokane- Kiki

- Flora
- Jitters
- Katt
- Dotty
- Daisy
- Spork
- Rod
- Nibbles

Thank you!​

Last edited:
I will lurk for Flo. I got someone moving out on the 11th so hopefully Flo will be in boxes by then.

Twiggy has moved out!

Rolf has moved in!​

EDIT: omg, does anyone know how to change the title of the thread? >< and ok to both the lurks, I'll PM when they notify me or are in boxes

Last edited:
O'Hare is moving out! I will wait until 1:15pm EST, if no offers or interest is shown by then, O'Hare will be voided.​

Last edited:
I might know someone who'd be interested in O'Hare! D'you mind keeping him for just a little while until I can get a hold of the person who might want him?

@ElysiaCrossing~How long do you think you might need? I'm willing to wait another half-hour~
@Naisu_Boato~ If Elysia doesn't get a hold of their friend, O'Hare is yours~​

Last edited:
Half an hour is fine. If I can't get a hold of my friend, then naisu can have him.

@ElysiaCrossing~ sounds good, if I'm not in contact with them by lets say 1:50pm EST, O'Hare will go to Naisu​

Last edited:
Alrighty!

Also, if you come across ruby or coco in your cycling town could you let me know? They're my friends top two dreamies. :)

Since it is now 1:50PM EST, Naiso will get O'Hare and if they do not want O'Hare or do not reply within half an hour O'Hare will be voided. C:

EDIT: @Elysia~ I will keep an eye out for Coco and try to PM you, but Ruby is also one of my dreamies, so for Ruby, I can't promise anything c:​

Last edited:
@Naisu~ O'Hare is ready and available for you. I'll open my gates and I've added your FC.

@Pwincess~ Sounds fine, I'll PM you when he decides he's moving. You'll have an hour and a half after I message you, and if you don't then he will be free to go to whomever. c:​

@Pwincess~ Sounds fine, I'll PM you when he decides he's moving. You'll have an hour and a half after I message you, and if you don't then he will be free to go to whomever. c:​

alright, that sounds fair. thank you! c:

Tipper has moved in!

Pekoe is moving out! She will be voided at 3:50PM EST!

EDIT: Pekoe has been voided!​

Last edited:
Cube has moved out!
Daisy has moved in!
Flo is moving out! Freedomna has been notified and has until 6:00PM EST to respond! c:] Flo will be voided! c:​

Last edited:
Back