• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

So my game pad charger isn't working.
I'm not sure if it's the game pad or the actual charger as there doesn't appear to be any obvious damage, ughh, no splatoon for me :[ It's annoying since I have a perfectly normal pro controller which I can't use for splatoon (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

That's a shame. :( Hope you can find a solution quickly.

edit: didn't see your post above. Glad you got it working!

Last edited:
*slides into thread* I'm home! May be able to play some games now. Just gonna check with the parents. XD

Other arcade games?

There's more than Squid Jump?

That excites me more than it should...

Yeah! I believe there's 4? (Maybe that might be way off)

One of them is like a racer type thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ack I just checked and you need to use Amiibo to get them.

Man I feel like I have such a long way to go behind you guys. XD I'm about halfway to level 10.

Man I feel like I have such a long way to go behind you guys. XD I'm about halfway to level 10.

It's not too bad if a weapon you like is an early unlock since levels don't do much else.

I'm still using the default Splattershot Jr you get at the start and I'm level 14, I could have stayed level 1 xD

Maps dont change for another 2 hours 20 minutes. They change at 11, 3 and 7 UK time

Maps dont change for another 2 hours 20 minutes. They change at 11, 3 and 7 UK time

thank
I didn't even know the times they switched for me, thank youuu.

Caved in and ordered the inkling girl amiibo on Amazon. I checked the stores in town, nothing, and I didn't really have the energy to go and walk to more stores (theres barely any amiibo here anyway). She'll come tomorrow, woo.

Does anyone know how you get the School Uniform?. I saw someone wearing it + the squid hairclip but it wasn't for sale.

Last edited:
thank
I didn't even know the times they switched for me, thank youuu.

Caved in and ordered the inkling girl amiibo on Amazon. I checked the stores in town, nothing, and I didn't really have the energy to go and walk to more stores. She'll come tomorrow, woo.

Does anyone know how you get the School Uniform?. I saw someone wearing it + the squid hairclip but it wasn't for sale.

You get it from the Inkling Girl amiibo, so you'll be able to get it soon enough! :)

Back