• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

New maps are walleye warehouse and blackbelly skatepark.. Anyway that's all for now.

STAY FRESSSH:lemon::lemon:

Last edited:
And a large one in August, I've heard...

Yeah they will be coming out with two new modes. There's splat zones and then there's the on with the tower. You have to stand on it and then it starts moving towards your (or their side, can't remember atm) and then whichever side it goes to wins. Sorry if that's wrong its just what I remember off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is gunna last atleast a few years. Nintendo has promised new dlc every few weeks :p

I wondering how long exactly they'll keep it updated. I think either 'support' (as in, regular content new content) will be dropped by next year, or they'll release/announce a season pass at the end of the year.

With what it sounds like they're giving us for free over the next few months, I wouldn't mind if they announced paid DLC for next year.

Either way, it's a multiplayer focused game. These types of games last long after the developer has stopped supporting them.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the Shops reset at Midnight guys.

yes it resets at midnight i bought out the shop day 1 and i was going to cry but then new stuff came in
also as you level up it gets better stuff so tomorrow u guys will have stuff with 2 unlockable abilities!! FUN

I jsut want marowana mall back

arowana mall sucks i hate it bye
my little squid opinion

I think they made enough money off the price of the game to slug us for more XD

I mean more after the free DLC stops because it's no longer profitable for them (which sounds like it will be a while till that happens anyway).

So does this mean that you can't buy all the weapons in one day or is this just for the clothes shops?

I assume you can buy all the weapons on the same day if, if you can get to level 20 and obtain the money to buy them on that day. I bought 12 new weapons yesterday.

Unless more unlock at level 20 that I don't know about.

Last edited:
Back