• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

That was mean ;u; after I killed you guys, you all came back in every direction and I didn't know what to do. Anyone want to squad?

That was mean ;u; after I killed you guys, you all came back in every direction and I didn't know what to do. Anyone want to squad?

I would say yes but you probably don't want a loser like me for a partner lmao

I don't think you're bad at all lol. We can duo if your up to it!

I guess

I might just do 1 or 2 battles depending on how well I do lel

aren't you A rank??? yea I expect to get rekt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless someone else wants it join us then I'd stay longer

I guess

I might just do 1 or 2 battles depending on how well I do lel

aren't you A rank??? yea I expect to get rekt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless someone else wants it join us then I'd stay longer
Sure we can just do one or two and yea I'm A ;u;

Doubt anyone would want me in a squad cause I'm level 23 and a C but my wii u name is ryan91676.

Last edited:
I only have the squid cry

ALSO I JUST WON RAINMAKER AND I FEEL SO HAPPY
i was the one who got it to the tower thing go ME

hi i've done this
I just went back into it to check I knew the level you meant and by tips would be just make sure you only ever do single shots. The pufferfish thing only need 1 shot to explode and cover paths in ink, smaller enemies only need 2 shots or so, dunno about larger ones cause I forgot lOL (and Octolings) and that's all I can really say. Don't ever use bombs is I guess an obvious tip?? LOL yeah sorry I remember this being annoying too!! Good luck with it :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF WISDOM!!! I just beat this level :D I think the problem was that I was rushing to get through it, so I was really careless with my ink. Thank god it's over though. I can finally get my shoes for that outfit.

So I played two more games of rank hoping to get to A+ which I did (Yaayyy, now how long until I lose it? LOL)
But the last game was at Rig and towards the 1:30 mark, someone with a roller (on my team) went and covered the whole box at the top while we got the rain maker in the lead. When 50 seconds was left, the roller person came by, took the rain maker and we kept it safe in the big box area at the top until the time was out. It's SO much easier protecting it this way when you're in the lead, instead of risking it being stolen.

They couldn't pass/kill us in that area either, was great ;u;

hello! guys I really need help in order to get my rank up
what are your recommendations on which weapon to use in every mode? I keep losing one match after another :'c

what are your recommendations on which weapon to use in every mode? I keep losing one match after another :'c

I'd say blasters are really good for almost any of the ranked battles. You should give 'em a go! I jist finished all of my amiibo challenges, thank god.

Last edited:

Turf War: Inkbrush
Splat Zones: Any charger.
Tower Control: Any blaster.
idk about Rainmaker yet.

Turf War: Inkbrush
Splat Zones: Any charger.
Tower Control: Any blaster.
idk about Rainmaker yet.

THE INKBRUSH IS NOT ALWAYS BEST. Go with either the aerospray, splattershot/jr and the splash o matic if you want to win easy on turf wars. But if your good with rollers or something that's good too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone like to do some squad battles?

Inkbrush can do jut as well as an Aerospray and it gets you style points.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd say a charger works well on Rainmaker too because it made Luffy rage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lots of things can make luffy rage. Chargers and rollers are pretty good on rainmaker. Aerospray is a lot less harder to learn, especially if you don't already have over 300k points on it. I still think the octo brush is better anyway :rolleyes:

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lots of things can make luffy rage. Chargers and rollers are pretty good on rainmaker. Aerospray is a lot less harder to learn, especially if you don't already have over 300k points on it. I still think the octo brush is better anyway :rolleyes:

Last edited:

as an avid user of both brushes, I think they're equal. The Inkbrush is better for racking up tons of points and the octobrush is better for kills

Does anyone wanna do some squads? I'm tired of these japanese players, I don't want to go down to A- again because of them >_>

I wouldn't mind doing squads.
Preferably duo or quad since I don't feel like doing three vs four S+ ranks uwu I want to keep my A+ xD

Back