• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

I haven't played in awhile, but if I remember correctly they stopped doing Splatfests...does this mean the community died down? How hard would it be to get matches nowadays? Kind of getting the itch to play again. I never got too far up, only level 9 or 10 I think. And like 3 stages up (3 bosses down) in the Singleplayer campaign.

It's still very easy to find matches from what I can tell. It does seem that there are less people playing since the last content update came out though...

No posts in almost 8 months, rip
So before 2 comes out tomorrow, I was originally planning on maxing out the points on the Inkbrush. I wasn't quite fast enough and then settled on just 900,000 points.
But then this happened.
Splatatatatatatatat.png

Forget maxing it out, I'm done playing this game forever. Granted, that isn't hard with 2 coming out tomorrow.
Edit: I think I can link my profile here.

Last edited:
Back