• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

I believe the highest score I got was around 1,700 with the inkbrush. Honestly in my opinion the aerospray, inkbrush and dynamo roller are the best at getting lots of points, although that might change when the splosher gets released...

the inkbrush matches the ink spreading power of aerospam for sure

I think people give ink brushes less credit than what they deserve. c~:

Ink brushes are great for spreading turf. I'm not a brush user myself, but I've seen them score some really good points from people who know what they're doing.

I don't mind not having record-breaking points as long as my bedazzled gun is still outdoing the Aero Sprays. That's always satisfying.

Does the update come out the same time every other update comes out? So tonight?

I always get confused since when they say "arriving tomorrow" it usually means 9pm that day for me. .-.

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's tomorrow night August 5th @ 7PM PST

Which means 3AM August 6th in the UK.... Darn, and I'm pretty sure tomorrow is my only day in to play it most of the day before splatfest.... Nintendo, release it earlier... please. XD

Of course I may be wrong and I can play at other points during this week, but with my dad being off from work for two weeks, my mum is all about family time right now. ^_^" At least I know I'll be able to play on splatfest? XDDDD

did somebody on here change their in game name to king??

they tea-bagged every time they splatted me smh

did somebody on here change their in game name to king??

they tea-bagged every time they splatted me smh

I noticed someone named king before and I assumed he was from tbt? I believe it's Flop but I could be wrong

I noticed someone named king before and I assumed he was from tbt? I believe it's Flop but I could be wrong

flop is flop ingame lol

idk it seems like they'd be someone I know from here, otherwise they were a cocky ****. :|

Last edited:
My sister was showing me a neat T-shirt site called Teefury.com and they have some pretty fly stuff on there.
They even have a little Splatoon collection of shirts, and I thought I'd share some of em'
TRkI8qZl.jpg

dGpWag7l.jpg

TjpnL0Cl.jpg

mUibmRWl.jpg

My favorite one is probably the gnarly first one.
These aren't all of them, though.
The full collection could be found here if you're interested!

http://www.teefury.com/collections/splatoon?___SID=U

Last edited:
I've only had the game for two days now but having so much fun. It's been a day off with mostly all nintendo all the time.

I know lol but I thought you changed your name I'm sorry XP

I was think of making a thread for ranked squad battles. I created this and would like some opinions before I post.

HTML:
Username:
Mii Name: 
NNID: 
Weapon Using: 
Times Available:

I was think of making a thread for ranked squad battles. I created this and would like some opinions before I post.

HTML:
Username:
Mii Name: 
NNID: 
Weapon Using: 
Times Available:
I think that's a great idea!

when is the update coming out? it's august 5th but i don't have it? do you have to do something to get it?

Back