tumblr_inline_nfju6pRgWr1qezikq.png

i like it
(late reply omg)

WOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS FUN AND MORE SUCCESSFUL GUYS

TIME TO GO TO WORK FOR MEEEEE

BUT FIRST LOOK AT MY BABY ;3;

zombeee.jpg

Your art is georgeous! I love it. :D

You didn't say anything about art trades so I wanted to ask if they were an option? :)

Your art is georgeous! I love it. :D

You didn't say anything about art trades so I wanted to ask if they were an option? :)
Thank you dear!!

I may do art trades but not right now.
Though I'm obsessing with art >.>;;;
I just got so much to draw XD

Last edited:
That simplified chibi is just too cute! :3 Same with the zombie! Why is your art so cute?! XD <3

I may try livestream for my graphics xD And that was fun, thanks for streaming:D

Love dat Zombie<3

Just beware that if you don't have a lotta CPU (or was it RAM, damn it, I forget which right now... but anyway...), the Livestream Procaster is notorious for eating a lot of your computer's resources. If you have a decent and recent-ish computer, you should be fine. But, keep that in mind.

That simplified chibi is just too cute! :3 Same with the zombie! Why is your art so cute?! XD <3

Just beware that if you don't have a lotta CPU (or was it RAM, damn it, I forget which right now... but anyway...), the Livestream Procaster is notorious for eating a lot of your computer's resources. If you have a decent and recent-ish computer, you should be fine. But, keep that in mind.

I have a new laptop, hmmm may think on it haha; doesn't sound too good tho':eek:

I have a new laptop, hmmm may think on it haha; doesn't sound too good tho':eek:

My laptop is considered a dinosaur. XD At 7 years old at least, it's still kickin'. Newer computers have much more RAM and better CPU generally, so running more intense streaming programs should be fine.

My laptop is considered a dinosaur. XD At 7 years old at least, it's still kickin'. Newer computers have much more RAM and better CPU generally, so running more intense streaming programs should be fine.

Glad to hear that, I should be all good to go then:) I hope my laptop lasts that long lol xD

Last edited:
I don't wanna work. I wanna be at home drawing (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

SPUTTERS, CHOKES, AND DIES
I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THIS PICTUREL OOK AT HOW gODDAMNH ****Ing cUTE IT IS HOLY ****
THANK YOU SO MUCH SCREECHES I LOVEI T AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH/////// CRIES A LOT THANK YOU!!!!! OMG THANK YOU OGMDFGKLDFJFDG
CAN I HAVE THE TUMBLR LINK AND SUTFF AHHHH I LOVEI T TYSM JDFGDFGFD

Small announcement:

I have finals coming up so the commissions I have to do will take slightly longer than expected.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
I haven't been around the forums much and I won't be for a couple weeks
Just letting you guys know ahead of time
I'll occassionally pop up between breaks, school and work
But I would like to focus on finishing this semester first :>

Last edited:
Small announcement:

I have finals coming up so the commissions I have to do will take slightly longer than expected.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
I haven't been around the forums much and I won't be for a couple weeks
Just letting you guys know ahead of time
I'll occassionally pop up between breaks, school and work
But I would like to focus on finishing this semester first :>

OMG take all the time you need, life prioritizes over all else >_< Best of luck with school, Bunbuns<3<(^_^

Best of luck with everything, my finals are coming up soon too! I have one on thursday, good luck with all of yours and take your time. :)

I'm back!! Kinda... AHAHA
But I have to go to work now! ;w;

I'll reply to everything later >w>

Back