• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling No*Where Villager Relocation Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for Bruce! Sorry to bother, but how much TBT is for 1mil IGB?

Good question...there are really only "suggestions"...generally, 100 TBT goes for 6-8 mil bells.

About 20-25 TBT seems reasonable.

Last edited:
OMG! You have Rudy, he is one of my dreamies! I will be lurking for him.

Last edited:
Moving in: Francine

Pinged to move out: Jacques

I will update title and OP when I am home, in just a bit.

Reminder:
I have put a requirement in my OP for all lurkers...If not in your lurking post, I will ignore that it is there...much like you ignored my request.
Thanks!! Not to be rude, but so I know you understand and read the rules of engagement.

Pie, could I adopt Jacques when he boxes up? (Iiiiiif he doesn't have lurkers that'll claim him first. ^^; )

[EDIT] Oh, uh, or buy. If they're only for sale.

Last edited:
Pie, could I adopt Jacques when he boxes up? (Iiiiiif he doesn't have lurkers that'll claim him first. ^^; )

The only lurker for Jacques is you! I will let you know when I am home so you can come back. :)

Bruce is now in Boxes!

Newcomer: Francine .. She will be sold in a separate thread when she goes to boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back