Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
I'm deciding on which snooty villager I should have (permanently) in my town..
Who do you like more? Whitney or Diana?

Last edited:
I like both of them but I'd have to say that I love Diana more. I find both her & her design adorable. (*^-^*)

I love both of them, but I like Whitney more because in the movie :3 Just watch the AC movie and you will love her even more :3

I have both of them and like them equally.. but I guess Diana's design is pretty cute.

Difficult to choose, they're both great choices. I chose Whitney in the end, mostly because of her personality in the movie.

I'd go for Diana, but that's mainly because I love the deer villagers. The wolves are very nice as well.

This is a hard choice. I voted Whitney, but Diana is just as good.

I picked Whitney as I love the wolf villagers. :) Don't particularly see the appeal in Diana either.

Out of those two, I voted for Diana. She's very beautiful, I love her white/purple/pink design. Whitney I find a bit plain (and I haven't seen the movie either), and I prefer deer villagers to wolf villagers.

Last edited:
I had Diana in my town once! I also had Whitney once upon a time. :) I didn't click with either of them so I don't have them now.

But I voted for Whitney because I clicked with her a little more then I did wth Diana. For some reason Diana got on my nerves as oon as she was in my town. Just annoyed me, no Idea why!

I'm not too fond of either, but if I had to choose one, Diana has a more pleasing and unique design in my opinion.

Both of their designs are adorable, so for me it would all depend of what you're looking for in town aesthetic!
If pastels and delicate things are what you're looking for, a deer character would suit that just fine, but if you want something a little more edgy (look-wise, not personality), I would go for Whitney.

Back