Silver slingshot

AnnaofPentos

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Has anyone else had the game give them a second silver slingshot after they have the first? I was in the middle of the fishing tourney when I heard the baloon sound, so I look up and it's another silver slingshot.

I've gotten over ten silver slingshots, I think about six of them were after I'd already gotten a golden slingshot to drop. I'm not sure if they are meant to spawn that often but it's concerning the amount I've come across, I don't even bother shooting them down anymore to be honest.

I have 5 just laying around where they landed when I shot them down. Those two balloons really help with the Gold Balloon Badge.

Although I've never gotten my own Golden Slingshot... I got one a long time ago from a friend but never shot down my own...

I have 5 just laying around where they landed when I shot them down. Those two balloons really help with the Gold Balloon Badge.

Although I've never gotten my own Golden Slingshot... I got one a long time ago from a friend but never shot down my own...

odd

even if you miss, it should respawn eventually

I once had 14 silver slingshots fly over in just 2 days. In fact, I usually end up seeing more silver slingshots fly over my town in a day than the regular balloon presents.

odd

even if you miss, it should respawn eventually

I never even seen a Golden Slingshot, actually. I'm wondering if it has something to do with which slingshot I use. I read somewhere that I need to use the Silver Slingshot a bunch of times, but even then I've done that already. :/

i ignore the balloons now .

im not those people who are obsessed with badges ;x

I've seen so many that I'm just like "ooh pretty balloon" xDD

I get silver slingshots daily lol, although I've only ever seen one golden one. Honestly I'll be so relieved when I get my gold balloon badge so I don't have to shoot down anything ever againnnn.

A lot of silver slingshot fly over my town daily :rolleyes: ... however, I only found one gold slingshot :confused:

I've probably seen hundreds after about a year & a half of playing the game. I'm pretty sure I see them more than I do normal balloon presents in my town.

I usually just pop them over a path or flowers so that I don't need to bother about selling them or anything; more interested in getting more popped balloons for my balloon badge.

I got tired of the balloons, but now I'm trying to line a path with the dropped presents, lol. You have to find ways to keep the game interesting! I'm so disappointed when I look up and it's just another silver slingshot.

Last edited:
I see them all the time when I'm playing. I just sell them all to Reese because they're kind of annoying and take up way too much space if you keep them. :D Funnily enough I found a Golden Slingshot before I even saw my first Silver Slingshot.

Back