• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh no...oh no...oh no oh no oh no

spCrossing

80s anime is cool
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
My 2nd favorite villager, Bluebear is in Boxes....

I am torn apart, since she NEVER told me that she was moving.
She was my angel. ; ^ ;

Oh no. :(
Bluebear is one of my dreamies, I know exactly how you feel.
Maybe you can get her back by cycling?

I'm sorry for your loss. This is why I check upon my villagers every three to five in-game days when I don't take care of them. Hopefully you try doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Oh no. :(
Bluebear is one of my dreamies, I know exactly how you feel.
Maybe you can get her back by cycling?
Thanks.
I think I reached around the point in which I can get her again.
So, not all hope is lost.

If you have a second copy, or a really good friend, they can hold them for you, so 16 move outs later, they can move back.

Aww, I'm sorry :( I actually have her, so if you don't cycle her through first, then maybe I can give her to you :) She hasn't asked about moving yet though, so I can't be sure.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I know that's just an awful feeling. I hope you can cycle her back soon and maybe meet some nice villagers along the way. Good luck!

Aw sorry to hear that D: The same thing happened to me also, I lost Rosie without her telling me she was moving, I talked to her almost everyday before she moved I think

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I was utterly gutted when Tia decided to leave me. I played daily, never time traveled and talked to every villager a few times at least. No one warned me, and Tia never pinged. Sometimes, it just happens, unfortunately. :(

The same thing happened with two dreamies of mine- Flurry and Olivia. I talked to them EVERY DAY. ARGH.

Same feeling when Rodney left me. I went into his house, and I didn't hear K.K. Rockabilly. I saw the boxes. I started crying.

It's happened to me twice in my main town. Mira left without telling me. I didn't play for like a day and when I logged back on she was just gone. Then I logged on once and Lolly was in boxes. I was really sad. But I'm getting both of them on my second town in memory.

Aw I'm so sorry! :(
I hope you can get her again! Or get another cutie pie peppy! ;-;

I feel your pain. It really sucks when you lose a favorite villager! I hope you can get her back :)

Back