Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

Kk back. Tom obviously Maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm. But shouldn't Wes have tyranitar if tom is Maf?

Truffle was in fact lying about stealing from Tom, something else he revealed to me after he outted himself. I haven't got a clue what he was doing, but yeah. (I didn't want to say anything about it being a lie without asking Truffle first, but now he's dead...)

RIP Truffle, BlueLeaf, and Cariad. And welcome back Crystal

Okay so a few thoughts:

1) Tom
I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote for him since Truffle said he was scum, but where's the Tyranitar that Truffle said he stole? from him? Now I'm not sure if Truffle was bluffing because he had a feeling that Tom is scum, or if there is some other evidence he didn't reveal in the thread. In addition, Truffle was actually holding a Makuhita when he died so why didn't he use that on Tom?
2) Mafia - SK alliance
Truffle had a Ludicolo when he died. It means that he was either killed by an SK or a Makuhita. So far we already know of two Makuhita's (both which were in Truffle's possession I think, the one he used to kill Dad and the one he was holding when he died), so I doubt there is 3. It means that the SK killed Truffle. Why would the SK kill Truffle after he outed in the thread? It means the SK and Mafia are working together.
3) alise
I think Natty's theory stands. How many people have claimed having Furret's already? We have 3 confirmed furrets (Dad, BlueLeaf, Cariad) and then we also have another 2 claims for furret (Sharky, alise). Isn't that too many of one Pokemon? On the other hand, it would make sense though since each one is a 20% success so 5x20%=100%.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait, ryan also claimed having a furret I think.

What if there was a SK/Wes alliance?

Wes was trying to get Tom lynched on a -gut- feeling or other evidence that he did not disclose since he does not have the pokemon that he said he stole from Tom.

What if there was a SK/Wes alliance?

Wes was trying to get Tom lynched on a -gut- feeling or other evidence that he did not disclose since he does not have the pokemon that he said he stole from Tom.

What would Wes gain from being in an alliance with an SK?

I'm certain Tom isn't Mafia,well,I think Tom isn't Mafia...If he was Mafia,the last thing you'd want to do is take out the person pointing fingers at you,it would pretty much confirm you're actually Mafia,and I don't think Tom would make such a bad decision.Someone must've framed him.Karen,why would you vote out Tom because of who was killed?Are you saying Tom's dumb,and would make such a terrible game move,or are you Mafia trying to take out your target?

I'm certain Tom isn't Mafia,well,I think Tom isn't Mafia...If he was Mafia,the last thing you'd want to do is take out the person pointing fingers at you,it would pretty much confirm you're actually Mafia,and I don't think Tom would make such a bad decision.Someone must've framed him.Karen,why would you vote out Tom because of who was killed?Are you saying Tom's dumb,and would make such a terrible game move,or are you Mafia trying to take out your target?

Wait, you're confusing me here. The SK probably killed Truffle, not Tom. Truffle must've had his reasons for pushing so hard on Tom but I don't get why he doesn't have the Tyranitar and why he didn't use the Makuhita on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

News flash: what if Tom's the SK?

Wait, you're confusing me here. The SK probably killed Truffle, not Tom. Truffle must've had his reasons for pushing so hard on Tom but I don't get why he doesn't have the Tyranitar and why he didn't use the Makuhita on him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry,once again,just trying to contribute.xD

Why am I high priority exactly?.-.

But you DO have a very good point about Ryan.He wasn't modkilled,which means he has been sending in actions,since he hasn't posted.Why wouldn't he post?To keep attention off him.Scum confirmed!
Well to be honest, since you're still new, you kind of strike me as the type of person to kind of just run along with something. So I could kind of see someone else pulling the strings and you just did your best to not get caught?

Tom: I recall Dad saying he was pretty tired so maybe he confused me with Blu Rose, or a frame on me.
Thanks and RIP.

Day 3

Truffle - WES (FALLEN MAFIA-ALLY [unique role]) - was stomped by an Entei.
Ludicolo (DECEASED), Makuhita (DECEASED), Metagross (DECEASED)
BlueLeaf - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - has died.
Furret (DECEASED)
Cariad - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - has died.
Furret (DECEASED)

Crystal
has come back to life from Celebi's power!
Entei huh... Flavor text or a hint?

Dang Crys you OP, welcome back to the land of the living!

Rip Truffle :( and BlueLeaf and Cariad.

Okay so I have some info that I feel is worth sharing: Truffle told me soon after he ousted himself in the thread that Alise claimed to be a pokemon trainer and had a furret. Truffle said he was going to steal her pokemon to see if she was telling the truth - and Truffle died. Coincidence or not? Truffle did out his role so of course he'd be a target, but I find it strange he happened to try stealing her pokemon and dies.

And yes, I'm implying that Alise could be Dakim.
Seems pretty likely to me honestly, problem is Ryan88 also visited Truffle. Caught the SK maybe? But Ryan's prone to doing sillier things before so he might have just sent Furret at Truffle.

Kk back. Tom obviously Maf.

Wait nvm. But shouldn't Wes have tyranitar if tom is Maf?
Yes, thus I'm not the Godfather. :/

RIP Truffle, BlueLeaf, and Cariad. And welcome back Crystal

Okay so a few thoughts:

1) Tom
I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote for him since Truffle said he was scum, but where's the Tyranitar that Truffle said he stole? from him? Now I'm not sure if Truffle was bluffing because he had a feeling that Tom is scum, or if there is some other evidence he didn't reveal in the thread. In addition, Truffle was actually holding a Makuhita when he died so why didn't he use that on Tom?
2) Mafia - SK alliance
Truffle had a Ludicolo when he died. It means that he was either killed by an SK or a Makuhita. So far we already know of two Makuhita's (both which were in Truffle's possession I think, the one he used to kill Dad and the one he was holding when he died), so I doubt there is 3. It means that the SK killed Truffle. Why would the SK kill Truffle after he outed in the thread? It means the SK and Mafia are working together.
3) alise
I think Natty's theory stands. How many people have claimed having Furret's already? We have 3 confirmed furrets (Dad, BlueLeaf, Cariad) and then we also have another 2 claims for furret (Sharky, alise). Isn't that too many of one Pokemon? On the other hand, it would make sense though since each one is a 20% success so 5x20%=100%.

Oh wait, ryan also claimed having a furret I think.
You might have an idea there with #2. Maybe Mafia and SK can work together, so maybe they pooled their resources into one? That's a scary thought, potentially three kills per night. :(

Yo tom, what did you get back when you watched me.?
Literally nothing. It was flavor text "Noctowl followed the target but didn't see anything." So you were dead and I was confused.

A deal with the devil maybe. SK kills suspected mafia for Wes, Wes and SK work together until final two? By then SK would probably win and then town would win because SK left the game because they won.

Work the way through to the end game?

Or Wes could have been using the SK to get to the mafia, then all Wes would have to do was present a case to get the SK lynched. Who knows, just a random thought.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a mighty tall order there. I suppose I could see myself working with Mafia if they allowed me, but I would most definitely see how far I got by myself solo first if I was SK. Loose lips sink ships and Wes/SK or Mafia/SK alliance is a very (potentially) leaky ship.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would seem too risky.If he breaks apart from the alliance,he'd probably be killed to hide their identities.If he bat's to the end with them,they kill him.

That would seem too risky.If he breaks apart from the alliance,he'd probably be killed to hide their identities.If he bat's to the end with them,they kill him.

Either way, we should determine the best course of action today. I'm feeling kind of confident with Natty's "Alise is Dakim" theory, more so that "Ryan88 is SK and killed Truffle" I had. Either way we do need to lessen the KP going out at night or town won't last long. Does anyone outside of Alise object with possibly going forward with lynching Alise?

Either way, we should determine the best course of action today. I'm feeling kind of confident with Natty's "Alise is Dakim" theory, more so that "Ryan88 is SK and killed Truffle" I had. Either way we do need to lessen the KP going out at night or town won't last long. Does anyone outside of Alise object with possibly going forward with lynching Alise?

No.I think it's a great plan.We should do it.Wait,does that mean my suspicions of Alise in the beginning were....Possibly right?:D I'm so happy if she's Mafia or SK,if not,I'm sorry Alise...xD

I have no objections with Nattys plan. It makes the most sense and has the most probability.

yawn

truffle has already lied about something, do you really think we should trust him based off of that info?
also, why was truffle trusting you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly

i'm not actually caring about this game like i've stated before but
i don't understand how mafia could be on contact w Miror B.

by the way truffle was obviously wes, why would the real wes trust truffle? come on guys, seriously? mafia and/or miror B used it to frame tom most likely

also, can the mafia kill and steal their targets pokemon?

it could've been that a mafia grunt just took truffle's pokemon back and just killed him to seem that truffle did not seem to take it. very unlikely but who care?

btw i forgot to send in my action so i'm not scum : ]

trust

this is why its broken

but actually truffle dying weighs heavily on you

because why did truffle claim 2 u? idk but i'm just saying you're probably town for pushing on me like this

Why did he claim to me? Idk. After Trundle corrected the error in Wes' deceptionk, Truffle PM'd me apologizing (he didn't need to apologize lol) and then claimed to me. I guess he trusted me because of "meta" analysis??

Oh and regarding your other post, I fully believe Truffle stole from you. Yes, he did lie, but he told me later that he did lie. It's not that he completely kept it a secret.

o crap... I just realized... Natty should be dead...

Natty - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - is dead.
Pokemon: Slugma (DECEASED)

Last edited:
Back