• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

Karen raises a valid point.

Why would Wes come out to Truffle and just give everything away? I still think it could be a ploy for a mislynch

Night 2

Danielkang2 - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - was modkilled due to inactivity and forum ban.
Pokemon: Espeon (MODKILLED)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions and Pokemon actions.

Last edited:
No dusk this time? Alright. Well now that I know who exactly died from modkilling, I'm going to try and focus on a few cases. I know I've said that before, but with a few names facing modkill I didn't want to invest time into something that would ultimately be fruitless for everyone involved.

Really dumb decision. I'm pretty much left with no decision now. I'm Wes. Tom is mafia and I strangled Dad to death last night with my Pokemon. Once night passes, Tom needs to be lynched. I can't believe that you guys seriously wasted a chance to get rid of him - logically speaking - had he flipped town, you would have at least been able to vote for me the next day. You guys put no thought into the decision and it's disappointing.

Because you're lying out your ass. Your case was pathetically weak so you resorted to claiming you stole a Pokemon I never had from me.

Because you're lying out your ass. Your case was pathetically weak so you resorted to claiming you stole a Pokemon I never had from me.

These words kind of seem forced,and really over defensive.Also a little panicky...Hm....

These words kind of seem forced,and really over defensive.Also a little panicky...Hm....

1) Is that all you really have to say about anyone?
2) Put yourself in my shoes. The whole game you've had a great Pokemon, Noctowl. But suddenly someone is claiming you have Tyrannitar, the Godfather's Pokemon. Its obviously wrong but people are buying it because "he must be the godfather". Do you really want to not only die and lose to mafia like that? I wouldn't.

Really dumb decision. I'm pretty much left with no decision now. I'm Wes. Tom is mafia and I strangled Dad to death last night with my Pokemon. Once night passes, Tom needs to be lynched. I can't believe that you guys seriously wasted a chance to get rid of him - logically speaking - had he flipped town, you would have at least been able to vote for me the next day. You guys put no thought into the decision and it's disappointing.
Ugh I would have switched if an emergency didn't pop up irl sorry.

2) Put yourself in my shoes. The whole game you've had a great Pokemon, Noctowl. But suddenly someone is claiming you have Tyrannitar, the Godfather's Pokemon. Its obviously wrong but people are buying it because "he must be the godfather". Do you really want to not only die and lose to mafia like that? I wouldn't.
TBH I think you're taking this too out of proportion. You're saying it's obviously wrong but all we have is your word on that. What exactly is wrong with the case other than whether you're Town or Scum?

Ugh I would have switched if an emergency didn't pop up irl sorry.

TBH I think you're taking this too out of proportion. You're saying it's obviously wrong but all we have is your word on that. What exactly is wrong with the case other than whether you're Town or Scum?
It's wrong because I am Town and I never had Tyrannitar. That would be an open shut case if I had been the Godfather, but I'm not so Truffle is trying to bluff their way to victory. I honestly believe Truffle is Dakim and is working with the real godfather to try and frame me.

Tbh I'm still not too sure with this entire thing going on, but technically speaking could you kill Tom tonight Truffle, with the Tyranitar that you stole? That way you can prove yourself and after that happens I will trust you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or any Wes CC's?

It's wrong because I am Town and I never had Tyrannitar. That would be an open shut case if I had been the Godfather, but I'm not so Truffle is trying to bluff their way to victory. I honestly believe Truffle is Dakim and is working with the real godfather to try and frame me.

If Truffle is lying about being Wes, how come nobody has stepped up to CC him? Well atleast publicly, anyways. If nobody has CC'd privately to someone they trust, then I believe Truffle 100%. I already trust him now because he approached me via pm revealing his role after he thought I was scum due to a mistake in Wes' role description, which was rather early on in the game. That's the reason why I so easily bandwagoned with Truffle on you, because I knew the Wes he was talking about was himself.

Ofcourse it is.:p I'm a new mafia player trying to contribute.My evidence will usually suck...xD

Before I get started with working something against Truffle, here's my suspicions:

High Priority Scum/SK: Truffle, Ryan88, sharkystriker22
Medium: Alise, Caraid, River
Low: Karen, Blue Leaf, Natty

Tonight I've sent my Noctowl to watch Ryan88. I waited this long hoping that Ryan has already sent in his actions. The previous night I sent Noctowl to watch Crystal except everything came back ????, so I have no idea what happened there period. N0 I didn't use it because I was busy at the time and didn't hit send on the PM like I thought. Why do I suspect Ryan88 of being Miror B? Because he's skirting by, there is a confirmed 3rd Party that nobody seems to be looking for, and I didn't want to risk an inspection on Truffle. I think Truffle is Dakim and while Dakim only kills people who inspect/steal their Pokemon, I didn't want to risk it also applying to watchers. If Truffle does turn out to be Wes, well I'm sorry I didn't believe you but when you're pushing me as Godfather I will push back.

I don't really have much to say until day one starts.
(Confirmation that I got my role)

Were Yui or Justice roleclaiming to lots of people before they died? It's pretty lucky to hit two blues on the same night...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah... Or one of them could have identified Dakim's Pok?mon. But that would leave a missing KP.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah... Or one of them could have identified Dakim's Pok?mon. But that would leave a missing KP.

I received a PM from Wes; (s)he asked me to announce this information in the thread since (s)he wasn't comfortable revealing their role to everybody. Wes claims that they successfully stole a Pokemon from Natty on night zero. I'm fairly confident that the source is telling the truth (and worse case scenario, I will publicly out the player during night one if this information turns out to be a lie.)

Natty is a traitor! ##Vote: Natty

WES (FALLEN MAFIA-ALLY [unique role])

You are the main character of the game, of course you get a special role. At the start of the game you may choose one of any Pok?mon you want. This Pok?mon can not be snagged or converted into a Shadow Pok?mon. Each night you may snag a Pok?mon from a Team Snagem member. Additionally, you may distribute this Pok?mon to another player in the game if you so choose on the same turn, or keep it for yourself. If you target a town-aligned player, you your action will do nothing. (Because of the Pok?mon snagging mechanic added onto this role, it is technically an alignment detective.)

Read the OP next time please. :p

I guess I'll unvote...

May I request an extension for the day one lynch because of the confusion?

Two hours from now, but I received the PM from Wes earlier so I feel like it's my fault for not posting it earlier. Idk. I guess it's not really practical or fair to ask for an extension though, so nevermind I guess.

Do we want to just lynch an inactive? Multiple players haven't posted at all.

I feel like it would be a waste to not lynch anyone.

Trying too hard to show yourself as a disinterested townie.

Could you please find the game? If I see this, it's good evidence for me to say that we should lynch Alise. That along with her trying pretty hard to be just a disinterested townie.

Woah there. Add overly defensive to the list. Really tired and want to go to bed; I think you're my number one suspect so I'm going to place my vote on you for day one.

I don't think Cory is mafia. He's being his same old town idiot self.

Hopefully you don't mind me saying this, but I'm not really comfortable giving the Pok?mon to you after the dumb Cory lynch.

I think right now Natty can be trusted the most out of all of the players. Even you agreed, Dad. - Although tbh I think that you're one of the more likely ca dosages to be scum. Your play style this game has been different from Madoka Mafia and a lot of your posts this time are throwing me off.

Going to place my vote on Natty for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao candidates*

Because the banner just popped up and I had to go check for a restock lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Wait, do we post it here or on the voting thread?) I'll do both.

##:pokevote: Natty

And your reasoning being...?

I think that Tom is probably mafia.

-----

Just like Madoka Magica mafia (and pretty much every other game where he is scum) Tom has barely been posting or contributing - almost to the point of being modkilled. The little that he actually does post is a mixture of obvious statements combined with jokes and non-helpful comments. He also keeps blaming work, which I understand, but only to a certain point. He hasn't been posting any reads on players. He's definitely more vocal than this when town.

The one lynch candidate he suggested was obviously town. I think he was working together with Dad to get a bandwagon going.

Strong possibility that Tom was smart enough to figure out from this chat that Yui & Justice were Rui, and that's why they ended up dead.

Dad was his second top town read? It was pretty obvious that Dad was scum, and Tom is smarter than that.

I'll admit that it's pretty weak evidence to use this. But Blu Rose ended up dying and she pointed out some of Tom's flaws. However, this is the perspective of a confirmed townie - so keep it in mind.

Alright, my last post was more about testing reactions that can be used later in the game. Received another PM yesterday from Wes. Going to out that information right now. Tom's Tyranitar was stolen last night. Tom is scum and needs to be lynched.

---

Background info, because far too many people aren't actually reading the OP properly. Tyranitar is the godfather's starting Pokemon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Tom

Pretty sure that it's worth the risk. Worst case scenario, we know who to lynch day three. (Even with a mi****, it's impossible for mafia/sk to win tonight.) However, I believe that this person is telling the truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mis-hit*

I can understand where Truffle is coming from logically. Your gut tells you this person is most likely mafia, but you lack the evidence to prove it. You didn't steal Tyranitar from them but you really feel like they are the threat so you lie a little. That's fine. Except I never had Tyranitar and lynching me/Truffle may just only prove neither of us have Tyranitar and town is still screwed.

Honestly my gut is still telling me Truffle is in fact town, but this strange blindside is confusing. I don't have Tyranitar and I really don't believe Truffle stole it (night will probably confirm as much if we have two deaths). So Truffle why the lie? Why the secrecy and push to have me killed? :/ Not to mention if you were actually telling the truth, why hide that for some reaction testing? Hardly anyone defended me and you could have just done me in there if you were remotely telling the truth about T-Tar.

Honestly I was going to try and turn this into a case against Truffle, but I'm feeling less certain about this as I comb through Truffle's posts. :/ Maybe this whole thing is a ploy by Mafia. Do you have an inner circle Truffle? Someone who might have known you were going to try and steal from me or are you actually just bluffing?

Let's just go back to Dad's post. Some of you dissected it already, but I want us to run through it again. Maybe there's something we missed in here.

So in case I die I want to give my reads on all the players in the game:

Before I start I have to say I have little PM stuff to report, so most of this will be about stuff in the thread. Only PM'd one person in this game so far.

Ryan88: Is a trainer, has a furret, probably isn't lying like usual. He did lie in Makar mafia when he was mafia, so there's that to consider. But I'm going to take what he says as the truth tbh because if he is mafia he'd just slip up later on.

River: ??? Hasn't posted too much yet. Haven't been PMing her either. I find her hard to read at the moment. She said she was talking about a person she eventually wants to talk about later, but I'll leave her to it I guess?

Alice: Went for a no lynch. Was then vocal against me, I suppose rightfully since she desired the no lynch and didn't get it, and the lynch had a bad result. There hasn't really been much else from her this game so far, but when she was scum with me she advocated splitting up her lynch votes with her team members so that nobody would suspect mafia was hopping on bandwagons, and sorta fed other people's suspicions. She's not really acting this way so far, but watch out for this behavior.

Tom: Started a job so that might be why he's inactive, but I know he has some free time when he's not working? Keep an eye on him if he doesn't die soon, since I and a lot of other people see him as a 'stronger player' who mafia or killer might try to get rid of before he gets too vocal.

alise: I don't understand why she's acting like she doesn't want to play helpful. She was very critical of what I had to say the other day and accused me of fluffing up my posts, and she seemed eager to scumhunt at that moment. The only odd behavior other than the act of 'I don't want to be helpful' is that she said something different about the nature of 'fluff posting' than she did in the past. I think people are being critical of her activity and the activity of others, but like she said activity isn't really an alignment tell anymore - it's just leaving nothing to read into. Honestly I townread her at the moment, and am watching those who want to go after her.

Speaking of which, Truffle went after alise with little to go on - mostly her being 'overly defensive' and me pointing out Alise's past game regarding 'fluff posts' might have contributed? I thought it was a weak reason to lynch her over although people have criticized me of doing the same with Cory - although I still think I had plenty of valid reasons. This is the one person I have PM'd so far in this game and they came off as mostly logical both before and after the Natty ordeal. Kiiinda townread at the moment but idk. Not at the top of my suspect list at least.

While I have been 'clearing' Natty off the bat for the meta reasons I stated earlier and I think she's probably town, I don't want to just use that the entire game as a towntell because she deserves to be watched just like everyone else does despite the hosts sort of protecting her at the moment and her pokemon having been stolen. I found it funny that she went after alise after alise announced she wouldn't be helpful, which I think wasn't true on her part (she got some reactions of out that for sure). Natty's reaction is one I don't like, simply because she failed to read into the tidbits alise has been contributing to the game.

Cariad? I don't have good feelings about her at all. Her excuse for going after the 'newbs' was that she wanted to call them out to the thread so they would become active.

I feel like the rest of that response was about something really insubstantial that she didn't even need to defend tbh - talking to Karen because of timezone(?) and obligation. And then after that she's saying she doesn't want to look bad by not talking to Karen when they were having a conversation - I'm guessing she needed to go for irl stuff? Either way she could have just said so, I don't know why she's trying so hard to not seem scummy. Here's what being overly defensive looks like guys, not a couple shallow sentences somebody said in response to another person (*cough* alise to Truffle *cough*). If I'm still alive day two this is somebody I'm considering voting for because it's my scummiest read.

Karen: I might revisit her if I have the time, but all I really read from her early on was that she was attacking Natty over something ridiculous (two words). Her defense on that was that she was trying to be helpful but was that really the best she could do.

I might add the other reads I have on the remaining players I haven't mentioned (Crystal and Blu Rose and sharky and Daniel) but I haven't really looked into much of what they had to say, other than a few of their posts. I'm kind of tired but I wanted to post this as insurance if I die. Just read it as 'this is what so and so has done and why I towntell/want to keep an eye on them'. This post could have been a lot better but it's day one, and it's been one of those days for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also found it weird that Cariad just wanted to trust me right off the bat when I'm obviously not the most trustworthy in the game at the moment (refer to: the Natty situation). Forgot to add that.

Dad mentioned Ryan88 to get him out the way, saying he's probably telling the truth. But what if Dad was just covering for him there? I mean for the most part, all Ryan has to do is vote and keep his mouth shut. We'd never be the wiser if Ryan was scum until it was too late.

He mentioned be uncertain with River mostly because of their case, but it seemed like he was avoiding going into detail about her.

He mentioned I was busy, but that I should be watched (obviously).

He town read Alise and felt like anyone going after her was possibly scum

Truffle went after Alise, "kinda" town read. Was also communicating with Dad behind the scenes.

Seemed to want to unclear Natty after the Meta incident, though truthfully Natty could still be scum. Which is actually a decent point regardless, we shouldn't hold host interference as Natty being meta-cleared. It'd be one thing if Natty was say a doctor and they were cleared to protect the same person twice when they're not supposed to, but they were saving Natty from an error. :/

Cariad he stated as scummy and wanted to really go after them, threatening to lynch them if he stayed alive.

He didn't go into Karen very much either.

Sharky he mentioned but didn't do much about that and just outright failed to mention Blue Leaf. Any ideas on why he'd fail to mention you Leaf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Truffle is lying about being Wes, how come nobody has stepped up to CC him? Well atleast publicly, anyways. If nobody has CC'd privately to someone they trust, then I believe Truffle 100%. I already trust him now because he approached me via pm revealing his role after he thought I was scum due to a mistake in Wes' role description, which was rather early on in the game. That's the reason why I so easily bandwagoned with Truffle on you, because I knew the Wes he was talking about was himself.

Maybe he's working with the real Wes? Think about it, putting it out that he's the "real" Wes before Day puts a big target on him. So either baiting Mafia or he's telling the truth about being Wes at least. But I don't have Tyrannitar, never had, never did, and never will. So Truffle is lying about that much.

Before I get started with working something against Truffle, here's my suspicions:

High Priority Scum/SK: Truffle, Ryan88, sharkystriker22
Medium: Alise, Caraid, River
Low: Karen, Blue Leaf, Natty

Tonight I've sent my Noctowl to watch Ryan88. I waited this long hoping that Ryan has already sent in his actions. The previous night I sent Noctowl to watch Crystal except everything came back ????, so I have no idea what happened there period. N0 I didn't use it because I was busy at the time and didn't hit send on the PM like I thought. Why do I suspect Ryan88 of being Miror B? Because he's skirting by, there is a confirmed 3rd Party that nobody seems to be looking for, and I didn't want to risk an inspection on Truffle. I think Truffle is Dakim and while Dakim only kills people who inspect/steal their Pokemon, I didn't want to risk it also applying to watchers. If Truffle does turn out to be Wes, well I'm sorry I didn't believe you but when you're pushing me as Godfather I will push back.

I can understand where Truffle is coming from logically. Your gut tells you this person is most likely mafia, but you lack the evidence to prove it. You didn't steal Tyranitar from them but you really feel like they are the threat so you lie a little. That's fine. Except I never had Tyranitar and lynching me/Truffle may just only prove neither of us have Tyranitar and town is still screwed.

Honestly my gut is still telling me Truffle is in fact town, but this strange blindside is confusing. I don't have Tyranitar and I really don't believe Truffle stole it (night will probably confirm as much if we have two deaths). So Truffle why the lie? Why the secrecy and push to have me killed? :/ Not to mention if you were actually telling the truth, why hide that for some reaction testing? Hardly anyone defended me and you could have just done me in there if you were remotely telling the truth about T-Tar.

Honestly I was going to try and turn this into a case against Truffle, but I'm feeling less certain about this as I comb through Truffle's posts. :/ Maybe this whole thing is a ploy by Mafia. Do you have an inner circle Truffle? Someone who might have known you were going to try and steal from me or are you actually just bluffing?

Let's just go back to Dad's post. Some of you dissected it already, but I want us to run through it again. Maybe there's something we missed in here.

Dad mentioned Ryan88 to get him out the way, saying he's probably telling the truth. But what if Dad was just covering for him there? I mean for the most part, all Ryan has to do is vote and keep his mouth shut. We'd never be the wiser if Ryan was scum until it was too late.

He mentioned be uncertain with River mostly because of their case, but it seemed like he was avoiding going into detail about her.

He mentioned I was busy, but that I should be watched (obviously).

He town read Alise and felt like anyone going after her was possibly scum

Truffle went after Alise, "kinda" town read. Was also communicating with Dad behind the scenes.

Seemed to want to unclear Natty after the Meta incident, though truthfully Natty could still be scum. Which is actually a decent point regardless, we shouldn't hold host interference as Natty being meta-cleared. It'd be one thing if Natty was say a doctor and they were cleared to protect the same person twice when they're not supposed to, but they were saving Natty from an error. :/

Cariad he stated as scummy and wanted to really go after them, threatening to lynch them if he stayed alive.

He didn't go into Karen very much either.

Sharky he mentioned but didn't do much about that and just outright failed to mention Blue Leaf. Any ideas on why he'd fail to mention you Leaf?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe he's working with the real Wes? Think about it, putting it out that he's the "real" Wes before Day puts a big target on him. So either baiting Mafia or he's telling the truth about being Wes at least. But I don't have Tyrannitar, never had, never did, and never will. So Truffle is lying about that much.

Why am I high priority exactly?.-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But you DO have a very good point about Ryan.He wasn't modkilled,which means he has been sending in actions,since he hasn't posted.Why wouldn't he post?To keep attention off him.Scum confirmed!

Tom: I recall Dad saying he was pretty tired so maybe he confused me with Blu Rose, or a frame on me.

Day 3

Movin' to the beat of the Ludicolo

Truffle - WES (FALLEN MAFIA-ALLY [unique role]) - was stomped by an Entei.
Ludicolo (DECEASED), Makuhita (DECEASED), Metagross (DECEASED)
BlueLeaf - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - has died.
Furret (DECEASED)
Cariad - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - has died.
Furret (DECEASED)

Crystal
has come back to life from Celebi's power!

Last edited:
Rip Truffle :( and BlueLeaf and Cariad.

Okay so I have some info that I feel is worth sharing: Truffle told me soon after he ousted himself in the thread that Alise claimed to be a pokemon trainer and had a furret. Truffle said he was going to steal her pokemon to see if she was telling the truth - and Truffle died. Coincidence or not? Truffle did out his role so of course he'd be a target, but I find it strange he happened to try stealing her pokemon and dies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, I'm implying that Alise could be Dakim.

Kk back. Tom obviously Maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm. But shouldn't Wes have tyranitar if tom is Maf?

Back