• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XV: Pokémon Colosseum [End Game]

Okay, why don't you throw a name you'd consider? Or is it just a "shot in the dark" situation? There's only like 2 or 3 people that fit the inactive criteria right now (SharkStryker, DanielKing and probably some others im forgetting).

As for Alise, I guess it'd be better to let the hosts deal with her instead of wasting a lynch.

I'm sorry.I always try to be active,but I have school.Then it takes forever to get back to my house because we have arens.

I'm sorry.I always try to be active,but I have school.Then it takes forever to get back to my house because we have arens.

Well now that you're here, you can be more active! :)

So DanielKang is really the only completely inactive player here. I mean other people have been more quiet but they've posted since the games started.

Okay, why don't you throw a name you'd consider? Or is it just a "shot in the dark" situation? There's only like 2 or 3 people that fit the inactive criteria right now (SharkStryker, DanielKing and probably some others im forgetting).

As for Alise, I guess it'd be better to let the hosts deal with her instead of wasting a lynch.
It's mostly a shot in the dark. I am curious to know who was in the skype chat with Yui, one of them could have killed her?

Cory - Who was in the Skype chat with you and YuiZ?

Because somebody posted part of the convo that gave away hints at the role Yui had.

W/e I'm yolo'ing DanielKang. Cory is set to be lynched anyways unless something changes in the next 35 minutes. It appears quite a few votes will be missing. o:

W/e I'm yolo'ing DanielKang. Cory is set to be lynched anyways unless something changes in the next 35 minutes. It appears quite a few votes will be missing. o:

Eh, I really can't decide. It's a no lynch for me.

Disappointing how he has posted quite a bit outside of the thread :/

I'll go ahead and reread the thread, maybe I missed something.

Im still on the fence with Cory.

After talking to this person last night, I somewhat suspect they are mafia, and threw Corys name in to confuse the other two, but I am not rushing to lynch anyone until there is a valid case presented.

Backish. You guys realize that voting for somebody who is truly inactive is the same as no lynching because the inactive is certainly going to get modkilled? It's wasting a lynch that could be used on somebody that's scummy.

And every night you're (probably) going to lose 2 if not three people depending on what Miror B wants to do, so go for the killer and the mafia when you're able to.

Aren't Danielkang and sharky newer players though? Yeah this is mafia but still, we should give them a chance. Nothing about them has jumped out to me yet so I'm not voting for either of them. Danielkang has been active outside the thread (pming me about collectibles) so perhaps I could shoot him a pm about posting in here.

I'm honestly not sure about Cory, I'm leaning more towards the town side now since the message was in Skype group chat not just private chat, and it was probably a joke.

I'm still catching up on the thread but will be busy for a few more hours, I'll probably be back right before the deadline is up. Thinking of voting alise or Cariad.

Tbh I think you're trying too hard to find someone to kill, and for me it makes you seem very scummy tbh
Looking back, Cariad jumped quickly onto the argument against Karen. Might vote for her if nothing else comes up.

A weepinbell use his plant arms as a noose to hang Cory.

Cory - TRAINER (TOWNIE) - was lynched.
Pokemon: Ludicolo (DECEASED)

DUSK​

A wild Slugma has appeared! You have 24 hours to decide which trainer gets to catch it! To vote, use the voting thread and type "##PokeVote: (trainername)"

Back. Tbh not surprised Cory was town. Did those who voted really think Cory was mafia or just voted for the heck of it?

I thought he was trying too hard to hint at being trainer with a veteran-type pokemon just for the sake of making town and perhaps mafia think that he was - when in actuality he was Miror B. But apparently he really was trolling for the sake of trolling. : |

I don't want the slugma. What if it causes something negative to happen to the trainer who carries it?

Cory did have a Ludicolo wow RIP

After searching it up, Slugma has an ability that has a 30% chance of burning the Pok?mon that attacks it, so maybe if someone tries to kill the Player, the one who attempted the kill would have a 30% chance of dying. Could definitely be a useful pok?mon.

Trundle, can you tell us what Slugma allows the trainer to do during the night?

- - - Post Merge - - -

...that's probably a decent theory BlueLeaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's what it does then give Slugma to somebody we think is going to die tonight.

Back