• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Mafia Disconnected [Unofficial ~ Night One!]

It would be helpful to know who's getting modkilled if no replacement is found...

Right now I'd be willing to vote for Nikki, who I still believe is a good choice, or Cariad, because s/he has not been posting a whole lot and apparently s/he is active in other places.

It would be helpful to know who's getting modkilled if no replacement is found...

Right now I'd be willing to vote for Nikki, who I still believe is a good choice, or Cariad, because s/he has not been posting a whole lot and apparently s/he is active in other places.

Nikki told me she's being modkilled.

You're not sticking by what was implied by your previous post. Yes, it's better than a no lynch, but you even said in one of your other posts that Nikki was going to be modkilled at this rate anyway.

I didn't directly imply that it's a no lynch because of the modkill anyways, because I also said that she was acting like she was acting when she was in Madoka mafia - and that if there's any shot in the dark this would't be a bad one considering there's still a big chance she'll die anyways.

Also, I said I might vote for a person I haven't gotten a townread out of. Keyword might. You're trying hard early in the game again. You might just be getting aggressive simply because I namedropped you but you're just digging a deeper hole when it comes to my own suspicions of you and how you played last game as well. You're also getting very aggressive with Cariad, although there's something of worth to read into there.

tbh it's between you, NikkiNikki, and Cariad for my vote at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and apparently s/he is active in other places.

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Where is Cariad more active?

- - - Post Merge - - -

At this rate with the votes it's going to end with no lynch with a modkill of NikkiNikki or a lynch of Cariad and a modkill of NikkiNikki, so if you guys really want to kill two players off then have at it but you better be right about Cariad if so.

I didn't directly imply that it's a no lynch because of the modkill anyways, because I also said that she was acting like she was acting when she was in Madoka mafia - and that if there's any shot in the dark this would't be a bad one considering there's still a big chance she'll die anyways.

Also, I said I might vote for a person I haven't gotten a townread out of. Keyword might. You're trying hard early in the game again. You might just be getting aggressive simply because I namedropped you but you're just digging a deeper hole when it comes to my own suspicions of you and how you played last game as well. You're also getting very aggressive with Cariad, although there's something of worth to read into there.

tbh it's between you, NikkiNikki, and Cariad for my vote at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you clarify what you mean by this? Where is Cariad more active?
I'll try hard when I want to try hard, thank you very much. The time that I make an effort means nothing, except that I have some time on my hands (or in this case it would be multitasking). =P

I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm coming across as the slightest bit aggressive. All I'm trying to do is get some answers here. If people were actually around to do the same, then maybe I wouldn't be coming off as strong. At least I'm doing something out in the open here instead of shying away.

Cariad is the most suspicious person in the game so far to me, so I'm pushing for a lynch for her. Her defense wasn't as strong as I'd hoped it would be, so my suspicions for her still stand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but you better be right about Cariad if so.

Is that a threat? :rolleyes:

Is that a threat? :rolleyes:

Well if two people die at the end of today (and they're both town), and then one more tonight and then Ryan at the end of day two, then it's putting town at a LYLO situation. So yeah, that's very much a threat.

##VOTE: Cariad
I'm really busy tonight because I have a concert, I'm sorry. I'll post why I voted for her later.

Night One

NikkiNikki fell into a lake and died.

NikkiNikki, the Connection Inspector/Sibling, was modkilled.

Superpenguin said:
Connection Inspector/Sibling

You work for a high-end communications company and thus have access to everyone's communication records. Every Night you may PM the Host with the player you wish to inspect the connections of. At the start of the next Day, you will be told all the players that player is connected to, but not how they are connected.

You also have a sibling you miss greatly and love deeply. If one of you dies, the other will commit suicide.

Connections
Yui Z ~ Your Sibling (NOTE: This connection was removed since NikkiNikki was modkilled)
Karen ~ Unknown

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

The sibling and twin thing has my attention. I'll post more about this later.

Well there goes the only person I was communicating with and felt I could trust so far, eep.

What did she say to you? Anything that stood out? She never gave me much response when I gave her my reads.

What did she say to you? Anything that stood out? She never gave me much response when I gave her my reads.

We hadn't really worked together properly yet because there wasn't much to go off, so we didn't really get around to sharing our suspicions, reads, etc. She told me her connections, her role, and the results of who she inspected last night.

I'm guessing she didn't get scum inspections since you haven't outed them?

She wasn't a detective, and I wasn't told any information that I'm prepared to put out in the open for all, including mafia, to see.

Expect the Day Post no later than 11pm EST. I have a few tests I need to study for. All actions are due at the deadline still (7pm EST).

Game Over!
Mafia Win!

Justice, Dad, and Yui Z have won!!!!!!!!

Cariad and Karen died during the Night.

I'll post roles and stuff tomorrow or later, but since the game ended up ending during this night, I decided to just inform you all. :)

WAIT WHAT THE FRIKCKKCKCKCKK CARIAD WASN'T MAFIA

WHAT THE MRAGHGHGHHGHGHGHH

I WAS SO SURE TOO

CARIAD WHO DID YOU SHARE OUR PMS WITH

thanks noobs :lemon:
(Nick don't lock the scum chat until I can paste our skum chat convo in there!)

Last edited:
Back