Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather

counter.gif

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

1. BlueLeaf Grandmother (Died Night Zero)
  2. Cory
  3. C r y s t a l
  4. Yui Z
  5. Cariad
  6. Dad
  7. Truffle Sleeper Doctor (Died Night Zero)
  8. Karen
  9. justice
  10. Blu Rose Crocotta (Died Night Zero)
  11. ryan88
  12. NikkiNikki Connection Inspector/Sibling (Modkilled Day One)

Players remaining: 8 / 12
Mafia Remaining: 3 / 3

This game uses a Closed Set-up. Full Role PMs will be revealed when a player dies. All players in this game will be connected with at least one other player in some way (Masons, Twins, Siblings, Sleeper Roles, etc.). However, not all players will be told how they are connected to other players.

PMs
PMs are allowed.

Activity/Sign-Ups:
Not voting two days in a row will result in modkill.

Wisdom of the Crowds
Wisdom of the Crowds is not in effect.

Replacements
This game does not use replacements.

Time Cycle:
This game follows a 24 hour day and a 24 hour night cycle.

Smurfs:
Smurfs and Hydras are not allowed.

Rules:

Cheating:
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
2. Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
4. Comparing role PM timings to try and work out roles.
5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host without permission.
6. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
8. Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
9. Sharing accounts with other players.
10. Posting a false role PM phrased as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.
YOU MAY ONLY COPY AND PASTE TEXT FOR USE AS EVIDENCE. POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR ANY OTHER NON-TEXT EVIDENCE IS CONSIDERED CHEATING. THE ONLY EXCEPTION IS EVIDENCE THAT IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLAYERS TO CHECK (eg. post counts in a thread). IT IS BEST IF YOU CHECK WITH ME FIRST.

Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone. The mods and admins here CAN take action.

Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question colour. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Spam:
Strategic spam is acceptable, within reason. Don't be a tool about it. Mafia is also not a ****ing roleplay.

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will have your win condition removed. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything. The board software automatically merges the posts anyway.

Inappropriate posts:
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Don't let things spill over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game. If you are unhappy with a player's posts, PM me first. Only if you are dissatisfied with the outcome should you involve the TBT staff.

Observers' Chat:
While spectators will be fuelling speculation, and dead players will be keen to give valuable "insight" into the game, please refrain from revealing game-changing information (eg. the identities of your fellow Mafia). Speculate, theorise and express bewilderment at dumb plays all you want, but remember that the chat is not leakproof and game-ruining information CAN get out.

Play to win.
That said, you should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me host if you need to leave the game.

You have been warned.

1. This game uses Majority Lynching. Day ends when one player reaches a majority of the votes or after 24 hours. If no one reaches majority after 24 hours, no one gets lynched.
2. Voting is done in this thread.
3. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted.
4. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like (within reason) up until a majority is reached.
5. No conditional voting.
6. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
7. You may vote for No Lynch.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!

Last edited:
Lol I refreshed the page at the same time you posted this

The connection thing seems cool, count me in!

Role PMs have been sent out. Please PM me with any complications.

Game will start in less than half an hour.

Back