Lollipops

Tessie

50% sea 50% weed
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
I can't seem to get Lollipops to get the Creepy series from Jack.

I only can get Lollipops the first time I scare my indoor neighbors, then after the first scare, they only give me just regular candy after every scare. So far I only have gotten three lollipops :(

Also when I play games with the trick-or-treating villagers, they only just give me regular candy when I win. No Lollies ;-;

How do I get more Lollipops? Is it just very rare?

You only get the lollipop from the villagers who are in their homes, one time. After you have gotten all the villagers currently at home to give you a lollipop, save and exit your game, then restart. Some of the villagers that were home may be out trick-or-treating and vice versa. Do this as many times as necessary to get a lollipop from each villager in your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, I should also add that you can get creepy furniture from Jack even w/o the lollipops. If you give him regular candy and alternate between asking for a mask or furniture, he will occasionally give you a creepy furniture item.

Thonky said you don't get duplicates of the creepy, but I did. Maybe it's because I played Halloween in my one town last year and catalogued it in the town I was playing tonight. In any case, it cause me to not get enough lollipops. Well, I'll probably set my other town to Halloween tomorrow and try to get the remaining items.

Thonky said you don't get duplicates of the creepy, but I did. Maybe it's because I played Halloween in my one town last year and catalogued it in the town I was playing tonight. In any case, it cause me to not get enough lollipops. Well, I'll probably set my other town to Halloween tomorrow and try to get the remaining items.
I as well got duplicates, but it was after I got the full set. So... yeah.

I almost got all the creepy furniture except for the creepy stone :/ Good luck getting your set!

Back