• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pizza; Frozen or from a restaurant?

Frozen or from a restaurant?

• Total voters
Either/or~

Restaurant pizza tends to be tastier, but I eat frozen pizza most of the time at home--it ain't so bad :9

Frozen pizza has way too little cheese on it for me.

As for restaurant pizza, I love Domino's and Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut is my ultimate favourite though.

Restaurant pizza is definitely my favourite, there's a local place called Caspian that makes them all from scratch on the premises, haven't found a place that I like more than or as much as them, they get all the toppings on the pizzas cooked just right. That said, I will eat frozen pizza, just if I was given a choice between the two I'd definitely go with restaurant pizza.

I can't imagine how someone could possibly prefer frozen pizza? I mean, isn't it practically just an objective fact that the quality of ingredients and cooking is obviously going to be higher at a restaurant? I don't get this. :p

Hawaiian at Boston Pizza in Canada is godlike.

Last edited:
Frankie and Bennys have the most godly pizza jfc

I haven't been for years though </3

I second this! Especially the garlic bread pizza, wow. Too bad it's so freaking expensive.

I'll happily eat frozen pizza, or any kind as long as the ingredients are edible. Pizza is pizza at the end of the day. Next to Frankie and Benny's pizza, I have to say that Dominos is a close second.

Love the stuffed crust.

I used to love pizza, but constantly eating ones that were frozen or from supermarkets put me off them. They're just never as nice as ones which have been freshly made, I think that's a fact. That's why I rarely eat pizza now. Only really have it at restaurants!

ew, i hate frozen pizza. my sister and mother love it and when i was living with them they used to always buy it, but dad and i were grossed out by it; it just doesn't taste right.

id much rather have a delicious slice of pizza from a restaurant any day. especially if it's a flatbread place where they cook it right in front of you, yuum.

I just make my own pizza, lol.

I'll never eat my pizza cold, though. It tastes disgusting to me.

Um. I usually eat pizza bought fresh from a supermarket - so neither? Haha.

I love Dominoes but I don't eat it often.

If you want really good pizza just make it yourself. All most pizza places like the ones above just heat up pizza anyways... (Please don't call me a hippie).

Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza is GOAT.
I like Pizza from a restaurant.
Don't really dig Mama Celeste or Tony's or Costco French Bread pizzas.

I've actually never had frozen pizza. I suppose either one is fine with me if I'm hungry enough!

both. i mean they both taste different but i like how they taste either way so..

Back