• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Woods?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Halloween/Friday the 13th, the admins open up The Woods. Basically twice as spammy as the Basement sub with a few sprinkled good threads and a new skin. Nothing scary at all. :blush:

Every Halloween/Friday the 13th, the admins open up The Woods. Basically twice as spammy as the Basement sub with a few sprinkled good threads and a new skin. Nothing scary at all. :blush:

What the..?

Don't just tell them :c your suppose to leave them in the dark and let them stubble around lost in the woods until they get it.

Nobody helped me

What the..?

Don't just tell them :c your suppose to leave them in the dark and let them stubble around lost in the woods until they get it.

Nobody helped me
What? Just because no one commented on your thread, doesn't mean they saw it or didn't want to reply. And just because no one replied at yours doesn't mean you have to be rude that someone replied to me. :( RUDE ;) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What did you need help with?

What the..?

Nobody helped me
Don't worry. It's all fun and games until they get to the Deep Woods ;)

Idk that one time jub made 4643564 flashing jacks appear without a seizure warning was pre scary

Idk that one time jub made 4643564 flashing jacks appear without a seizure warning was pre scary
ohmygod
Was that last year?

Also, I don't know if they'll get collectibles for it this year or not, but last year gained me a Dusty Scroll and the Ancient Lantern I have in my Inventory...

What? Just because no one commented on your thread, doesn't mean they saw it or didn't want to reply. And just because no one replied at yours doesn't mean you have to be rude that someone replied to me. :( RUDE ;) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What did you need help with?

I was lost and scared my first time in the woods and nobody would help me. Now that you know what it is, you'll think it's a joke.

.....but it's not.

It's a nightmare

ohmygod
Was that last year?

Also, I don't know if they'll get collectibles for it this year or not, but last year gained me a Dusty Scroll and the Ancient Lantern I have in my Inventory...
THEY BETTER HAVE THEM! Or I shall riot. :( I want them SO bad

Halloween? Where have I been lately! I thought that it was only Friday the 13th!

ohmygod
Was that last year?

I'm sold. When is the next Friday 13th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back