• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Did you freak out about this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So the site has been crazy slow the whole evening and then this popped up on my screen:

CjlzUdT.jpg

I actually thought my account was suspended and I asked myself a 100 times what I've possibly could done wrong. Then I googled it and found out it had something to do with the site itself.
Did anyone else saw this just now?

Attachments

• imagesNGT70OH1.jpg
    imagesNGT70OH1.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 176
I did, but not that much.

As I quickly went onto other browsers just to see if the website is working for the browsers I haven't put my TBT information on.

Nah. The forum was lagging from the start so I figured something would've happened since all of my other websites worked perfectly fine with no lag.

yeah lol everyone in the IRC was freaking out! We all thought it was the end for us.

Yeah I was totally freaked out. I'm just wondering, " Oh no what did I do? I didn't do anything to break the rules!" I nearly cried, but then I saw the "Please be patient as we are looking into the server issues. Thank you." message appear as I refreshed the page for the 30th time and the forums were back to normal. I was pretty scared for 10 minutes.

Definitely, It was like I was having a panic attack and I almost cried... I need to get a life ;-;

Me too, they really should change that message into "the site is currently shut down" or that it's experiencing issues or something, in case the site happens to be a forum. But I'm glad it didn't last too long.

lol, why didn't you guys check on one of those sites that checks if the site is down?

I mean I was sad too though, just cuz I thought we broke the whole site in our candy craze. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back