What other forums do you use?

I used to use Neoseeker forums, but since the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite board died down I kind of drifted off from it. I also used to use the Egosoft forums which was for the X series, but their members were a bit older and generally intellectuals, so I loved looking at their off-topic discussions - I've drifted off from them a bit though because I don't have as much free-time as I used to have. I do spend quite a bit of time on the Steam forums and discussions now though, there's easy access to each game in my library so I don't have to type everything into search bars. Oh, and I used to use Facepunch for quite a while, again though I've used it a lot less since I've had less time recently.

Last edited:
I spend a lot of time on NeoGAF, best gaming forum around.

Years ago I used to browse this site called Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA), but it's kinda dead now...

Rest in peace AXA. :(

This is the only one I use currently as I'm not so active online anymore. In the past I've used webkinzinsider (I was younger, like 10-13 when I was active there), chickensmoothie (just no interest anymore), really no other ones that I've really used notably.

I am loyal to the one and only Bell Tree Forums

Hail Jeremy

I have a long history with forums that stems back to the late 90s. I cannot remember my first forum, but if memory serves the first forum I moderated at was Skynet, a Counterstrike forum owned by an Internet acquaintance I met on Tiberian Sun.

Somehow, I got involved with the phpBB.com support forum, and from there found out about Project-Ion, an anime and 'organized' role-play forum (i.e., they cared greatly about writing quality and had regulations and registration for participation). The forum was connected to a larger site where people could download entire anime episodes, and it was from there that most guests came.

Eventually, I started my own forum, Anime Visions, based on the name of a small anime and graphic design web page by one of the PI staff members. That staffer along with most of the others and a few active members became the staff and active members at AV, which was started in 2004. Eventually, AV was renamed The Infinity Program, and became a general discussion forum. It is no longer active, but it still exists, as I value its content and memories too much to shut it down.

Mm... I administrated at The Admin Zone at a time when I was a big fan of forum administration and web management (for obvious reasons). And before that I was going to a lot of anime forums. I also joined forums centered on religion, science fiction, etc., even if I was not interested in the particular area of focus, so long as the discussions were worthwhile.

And I eventually ended up here after my brother bought me New Leaf for Christmas, 2013.

I am not active at any other forums, at the moment.

the only other forums i post in are flight rising's forums and mmo-champion, a world of warcraft (mainly) forum. sometimes i will post in the main blizzard forums, but eh. i mostly browse MMOC and here forum-wise. im usually too shy to start posting tbh

Last edited:
Voice Acting Alliance and Hamster Central are the ones I use more frequently because they pertain to my hobbies/interests.

I used to go on TooMuchMinecraft, The Shotbow Network and Enjin a lot, but I don't anymore because I'm not too interested in Minecraft anymore.

Before I joined TBT I forum I used to go on was the "Minecraft Forums". But later I got into Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I spend a lot of time on NeoGAF, best gaming forum around.

More like the largest gaming forum around with too many funny gifs. XD

I post on GAF as well along with some other ones like 3dsforums,thewiiu.com(i'm a mod there) and here on TBT of course. :)

I used to be really active on the Supercell Forums,since I used to play Clash of Clans,but that came to a halt when I got bored of it.I also posted a bit on Marilland,but I'm not really active there anyways.Now,I just hang around TBT :)

Just TBT. I used to go on Meez (stupid site don't go there. It's mainly a "create and design your own avatar and chat with random people" place, but there's a forum section where you discuss things about the site and contests, etc.) God, I hated this site, I wasted so much time and now that I think about it, I embarrased myself a lot.

I don't go on many accounts anymore because I'm kind of scared. The main accounts I use is TBT, Google, and Youtube.

Last edited:
Just TBT. I used to go on Meez (stupid site don't go there. It's mainly a "create and design your own avatar and chat with random people" place, but there's a forum section where you discuss things about the site and contests, etc.) God, I hated this site, I wasted so much time and now that I think about it, I embarrased myself a lot.

I don't go on many accounts anymore because I'm kind of scared. The main accounts I use is TBT, Google, and Youtube.
Omg, I remember using Meez a long time ago and I agree with you. That was a really dark time of my life.

Back