Adding Active Playerz + Halloween Party this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey all :eek:

I'm looking to continue to fill my roster with some active online players!

Also, this Friday I will be holding a Halloween party in my town for those of you who may not be out and about :p I'll be doing giveaways every hour, and some fun contests, should be a good time! =]

If you'd like to add please add me, and then post your FC below.

Thanks! :cool:

I've already added you(i think) but if I'm not trick or treating I'd like to come! Since I live in NZ I might be in a different time zone but I might be able to come?

I've already added you(i think) but if I'm not trick or treating I'd like to come! Since I live in NZ I might be in a different time zone but I might be able to come?

Yeah I do believe I have you added.

You're more than welcome to show up whenever you'd like! ^_^

Hey i would love to join your party on friday! here is my FC: 4356-1941-8693 added you.

Last edited:
I play like everday i have added u before but I cleaned out my friends list so I need re add you :3

Nice idea for a halloween party! Sounds great! I think I will be free!

Speaking of which I might do a Halloween party maybe or something like that idk... I have a great idea for it but my town is currently in April!

I would love to join, just got NL but played AC for years (dating back to WW first day). I added everyone who posted above and my FC is: 2380.5121.0328

Hey its me agian just giving you my friends FC as she would like to come too! If that is okay?

My Friends FC: 1392-4820-5300

I've added you all to my roster ^_^

Still open for more adds!

You can add me I play all day everyday ;) FC 0774-5319-1816 (Btw where is your FC TC?) also feel free to PM me ;)

Hello, its me again :) just to let you know that me and my friend will be out in the evening so when will you start the party roughly?

I'd like to maybe come please? My fiance' is working and my sister isn't doing anything so I'll probably be home :) My FC is the same one on the side. Thank you, will check on this thread again!

Last edited:
I'd love to have a halloween party; that sounds like so much fun c:
I'll add ya :D

Hello, its me again :) just to let you know that me and my friend will be out in the evening so when will you start the party roughly?

Party will start at 6pm, will end around midnight. That way multiple people can have a shot at getting in. I doubt anyone is going to want to stick around or a full 6hrs. I'm hoping to do giveaways of some sort for every hour though.

Party will start at 6pm, will end around midnight. That way multiple people can have a shot at getting in. I doubt anyone is going to want to stick around or a full 6hrs. I'm hoping to do giveaways of some sort for every hour though.

What is your timezone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back