• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cabbage's Art! Please critique (Taking Requests)

Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Black Feather
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
Blue Mote of Flame
mc copy.jpg

This is a (mostly) traditional art gallery made by me, Mega_Cabbage. I would love some tips for improvement. Thanks for viewing! :D

Rules and stuff you might need to know:
-Don't take credit for my work.
-Feel free to critique me.
-Be polite to other people on here.
-You can ask for advice if you want, but I can't guarantee mine will be any good.
-Chatting is encouraged here.
-Bumps are awesome.

link_folder_by_ninja_assassins-d6m30ah.jpg
lion_by_ninja_assassins-d71blq1.jpg
img001.jpg
ab.jpg
img020.jpg
img025.jpg
img038.jpg
sdfs.jpg
img060.jpg
BeastBoy_zpsa9udj0iz.png

img093.jpg

DP.jpg
palette reenhard2.jpg
tadashi.jpg

Experimental Requests
I just need something to do whenever I get bored. Also, I'd love to see everyone's characters in one orderly place. I haven't really developed a style yet, so results may vary depending on my mood. It's free since I'm not sure how it will turn out, but tips are good whether in the form of advice or tbt! No guarantees that I will do your request (I am a very lazy person). Will not do NSFW.

Just post in the link below and keep it clean:
Request Here!

I'll pm you when I'm finished!

Last edited:
OMG the Lion is just ugghh >w< Too perfect!! I wish I could draw like that <3

Wowzers! Your color-blending technique is awesome! Oil pastels are my worst enemy (along with charcoal) ; ;

Wowzers! Your color-blending technique is awesome! Oil pastels are my worst enemy (along with charcoal) ; ;

Ha ha join the club! Oil pastels and paint frustrate me so much. I'm just sitting there yelling "why won't you be like your sibling, pencil, and do what I want you to do!" They make a mess out of everything. xD

Back