►Zalith's Halloween Madness ◄►Winners Announced◄

Hallo guys I will be temporarily "closing entries" :)

Thank you for entering

I will post the new way to enter soon :)

Sorry for the delays! I am reading all the entries :) and currently putting them into Random.org as I read :)

~Bump-enter me hope not too late
Do you prefer having natural paths, pre-made paths and/or handmade paths in your town and why?
I really like handmade paths, spacialy the one with pink color coz i believe it look really good to my theme^^

Omg guys I'm sorry but no more entries for the previous day, I will count yours cokane - I fell asleep but I'm posting right now the new day T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you everyone for entering on Day 4 - Some entries I could not count because I had ENDED the day, I just fell asleep and didn't update till now, I am truly sorry

Day 4 Daily Prize Winners: computertrash {Red Candy & 25 TBT} and ADanishMuffin {Yellow Candy & 20 TBT}
TY6y79t.jpg

Day 5 {Thursday 10.30} - Requires some Effort!
Please share: {!!!Bonus Entry!!! Read Below Minimum Effort: Two Paragraphs of at least 5 sentences each}

How far are you on "finishing your town", what kind of PWPs are in your town, as well as how did you plan out your town? (No planning, Some planning, A lot of planning, PS planning, etc)

Bonus Entry: Please describe the theme of your town or background of the town and include at least two pictures of your favorite spot(s) in your town.
(Please put the images in a spoiler - best way - use Miiverse to get your pictures)

How far are you on "finishing your town", what kind of PWPs are in your town, as well as how did you plan out your town? (No planning, Some planning, A lot of planning, PS planning, etc)

even tho im about to reset in a few days, my current town is about halfway. i had only 3 dreamies but waiting for 2 others to come back from the void. i have one of those maps with the lil strips of land at the top and a horizontal waterfall. i have mostly nature-ish PWPs or earth coloured, like the wooden bridges, a streetlamp, and the classic police station. there's lots and lots of trees and stumps everywhere, as well as bushes. there was some planning but not much. i figured i'd just wing it. i want my new town to be like my current one.

i'd do the bonus entry but i can't screenshot in my game (curse you LR buttons). also thanks for the candy!! wow i won something i feel great today even tho i just ripped out my vocal chords

Well, this is the sad part. I literally got the last pwp that I needed to finish my pwp projects, and my villager plotting was completely finished (after moving out all 10 of my villagers and cycling to get them all back in do I could plot perfectly) and as soon as I open up to see my last pwp, Francine is in boxes!!!! Yeah so I'm currently cycling with 2 spots so I can move her and another back in.

My town has the fairy tale themed stuff. It also had a park, statue garden with flower gardens and a reall neighborhood. My fav part of town is my park and my stump area by the statue gardens. My most fav thing about my town is my map. I spent countless hours plotting my babies. Ok picture time!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

My town is about 50% Complete. I am trying to put rustic or upper-class PWPs around to make my town have a nice, wealthy feel. I started my town before I joined TBT, so my map isn't the best, but since I have put so much work into it, I decided not to restart and just live with it. I have about half of my groundcover done, but some spots are empty/uncompleted. I am currently trying to figure out where to put Annalise's house when I get her back. When I get Wolfgang, I can focus more on finishing my town with the unused space I have.

While cycling for Annalise, I am using peppy villagers since they suggest the PWPs I need since in my finished town, I will not have Peppies. I am creating a water path that will flow with the borders of my current path. I hope to have a park as well. I have the perfect unused place with a pond that has a bunch of space. I will probably fill it with benches, a sandpit, a drinking fountain, and a jungle gym for color. So far many people have commented on my town, I hope to have more people enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Bonus?
I am trying to have a modern, yet sophisticated town with symmetry, yet not too uniform, like a foresty feel. I am using pines and Perfect pears for a rustic feel as well. Here are my favorite spots so far:

HNI_0011.JPG
HNI_0010.JPG

My first (and also my main town), Tubetown (named after my weiner dog – note my signature lol) is pretty much finished … My second town, HotDoggy, is a WIP.
I planned out different areas in Tubetown, ie: a Zen area in the central part of town with the Zen PWPs clock, bench, bell etc. It is a showpiece with all orange and black lilies and cosmos and tulips.
I really love the narrow strip of land which runs under my train track out to the waterfall … it is lined with bamboo and water and wood tiles and black and orange lilies … ending in a Lighthouse PWP. Across the river from my Zen area is my fave of all … masses of blue, orange and white roses, two lighted arches with path laid under and through them and among the PWPs, a green park bench, weather station and my Dreamie Peeps all in a row along the river bank, Marshal, Diana, Zucker and Bianca.
My house is next to the Retail and has an awesome Bamboo Water Garden with Windmill, Hammock and two side-by-side Trellis PWPs. I have beds of blue and orange pansies and an extensive path of Lucky clovers. I have Fairytale bench and bridge, and my Town Hall and Train Station are Fairytale themed as well.
My town also has different areas with different hybrids by color, masses of gold and black roses, lots of pink and white roses with pretty pink brick paths, lots of blue hybrids, and a small grove of 4 Money Trees ($$$ :D) … other PWPs include a Sphinx surrounded by Tut Mask tiles – also leading up to Ankha’s house, and lighted clock , fountain and other PWPs as well … I love my town at night!
I guess I would have to conclude by saying that major planning has gone into my town, I have 3 other Peeps that I play and we all have big fancy homes! lol *sigh*

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bonus Entry: Please describe the theme of your town or background of the town and include at least two pictures of your favorite spot(s) in your town.
(Please put the images in a spoiler - best way - use Miiverse to get your pictures)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am always changing my town around between making my houses match the season, my flower arrangements, new PWPs, and getting my dreamies in. I am close to getting the train station upgrade and im gonna do the japanese themed one. I have 2 cobble stone bridges in my town, I have a yellow bench over looking the river and a orchard behind the bench, There is a town square where there is a fountain and then a flower garden with Lolly in it, there is a flower bed containing the flowers of the season, oh! and dont forget the Light Garden (with the illuminated arch, heart, tree, and clock. Theres also the bell for events & holidays, theres a Ressetti Center, x2 Square Topiaries, Caf?, Police Station, and a Fence.

My town took a lot of planning for all all the PWP's and flower arrangements, also I needed planning for money & the items in my house. My town is just gonna include what a normal town has, a caf?, a spa, a hotel, and a game room. I cant upload any pics, hope you enjoyed it!

I think my most predominant theme is Fairytale ... or perhaps, Beautiful Town (that is the Ordinance in effect, anyway :))
I love my beach area which I think I have pictures of ... I lined the paths with Water Eggs (don't get Perfect Town Jacobs Ladders any more, but worth it!)
I love my Lighted Arches and bench, my Tubetown Rainy By The Sea sign, my Chess Room, my Museum Model room ... tried to include those pictures! :)

TUBETOWN PICS
Rainy By The Sea Tubetown.JPG

Me as Mr. Bones in fave spot with Bianca.JPG

Museum Model Room.JPG

My Awesome Chess Room.JPG

Celebration with my Peeps.JPG

HNI_0079 2.JPG

Oh, I forgot to thank you earlier for the Yellow Candy and TBT. :) Thank you so much!

I found time to actually answer the question for entry, so you can remove my bump if need be. :)

I'm probably 30% done with my town at the moment. I only have 4 dreamies so far, but in the process of moving villagers out of the "villager square" so that I can start looking for dreamies. I have a very specific map plan and plots that I want my villagers to move into, so I expect this to be a long process of searching and plot resetting. :( I didn't thought about planning my town until a few months into the game, when I learned about different maps, villager trading and plot resetting. Therefore, even though my town isn't as ideal as I would have liked, I'm too stubborn to give up all that I have earned.

Currently I only have a few PWPs built because I'm waiting on certain ones to be unlocked, in order to build some that I already have. Right now my town has: cafe, police station, lighthouse, weather thing (forgot what it's called), wind turbine, fences, fountain and water well. The zen bridge and picnic is currently the key to continue building PWPs, but my villagers just don't want to ping me about it. :( I'm too lazy to upload the pics, but I'm planning on a "zen garden" theme for my town~ :)

Oh no, you've been cursed!

Anyway, my entry:

I am not close to finishing my town at all. I still have along way to go. If I had to make an estimate to how far I've gone, I'd say around 10 to 15 percent. I'm trying to make my town kind of "modern", if you will. Though that may be difficult seeing how Animal Crossing is a more natural kind of game.

It was only about a month ago I had a clear plan on what to do. When I first started my game, I was thinking that I wanted to make a modern town, but I didn't have a clear vision on what to do. After visiting a lot of dream addresses, I finally decided on my course of action. I would put a ton of paths around. I would also put a lot of Hydrangea pushes to border my path, and I would put many of the modern PWPs. (mostly streetlamps) That is how my vision of my town came to be. :)

OoooOoooo~ A c u r s e d p e r s o n a p p e a r e d.

It's PandaNikita - I will be closing the thread for now to read today's entries, and put them into Random.Org as well as post the new topic - If I do not post it in the next two hours that means I am sleeping like a whiny baby... if that happens then I shall post the new way to enter in the morning - possibly anywhere from 6AM - 10AM PST.

Thank you for your patience and I am excited to read everyone's posts~~

Back