Silver Trophy (Second Place)
Chocolate Cake
Green Candy
Chocolate Cake
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (68) +
uNdpEsn.png

Do not claim or take my art as your own without permission.
I have spent quite a bit of time working on it.
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Today's Date: Sunday, November 2
[SUP]nd[/SUP]

Zalith's Halloween Madness

Donations & Tips & Bumps
All types of forum donations will not be counted
as entries but are very much appreciated
I will accept TBT bells & Collectibles
Bumps only count as entries for daily prizes

Information
Thank you to the kindness of others I will be able
to host a mega-giveaway. This giveaway is to celebrate
Halloween and getting all my dream villagers in my main town.

Disclaimer
All prizes; in-game/tbt bells, sets, costumes, landscaping
and collectibles have been earned honestly by me -
PandaNikita. I never duplicate items. My bells are hard-earned.

If you are incapable of reading 3 sections of information
then do not enter my giveaway because there are rules!

Rules
Please read all rules in full or suffer the consequences
Do not contact me outside of this thread regarding entries or prizes.
I will be counting entries - do not post "Entry #2" etc - it will be ignored.
All questions regarding anything in the original post will be ignored.

Please do not edit your posts
If you do edit please put the notation: "Edit: ___" and succeeding that
notation put in your revision of the post - otherwise you will be disqualified

Those who do not read the rules will disqualified at my own discretion
and users will not be notified of disqualification.
Those who are dishonest, scammers, re-sellers or users who have a
bad reputation will have disqualification notes in the current entries section.
Those who plan on re-selling this free Stitches will receive negative feedback
and will be exposed for entering a raffle to re-sell.
Qualifications
You must have been a member of The Bell Tree Forums
since or before October 1st, 2014
You must have at least 10 Positive Ratings
You must have a 100% Wi-Fi Rating

For Stitches/Ankha
You must have dreamie proof
Acceptable
Any link to a post made by you looking for Stitches
Must be unedited - can be from the Official Looking For Thread
or any thread from the Villager Trading Plaza
Signature picture with Stitches
Essay format of why you want Stitches or why he is your dream villager
Posted in your entry (only needs to be done once)

Unacceptable
Text in signature
Edited posts

Last edited:
How to Enter
I will post every day a new way to enter.
Every day at midnight I will temporarily close the thread for 30 minutes to 1 hour
to list the day's entries in a new post as well as the first post - a new entry way will
also be posted.
All prizes will be randomly selected using Random.Org - screenshots of random
selections will be posted at midnight for daily prizes and at the end of the giveaway
for the grand prizes

Please put effort into every entry otherwise it will be ignored.
Please do not edit your posts
If you do edit please put the notation: "Edit: ___" and succeeding that
notation put in your revision of the post - otherwise you will be disqualified

Ways To Enter
Bumps are only counted for daily prizes - must comment "Bump & Enter Me" (you can add other things in your bump as well)
Your favorite Halloween memory
OR
Your favorite (any) holiday memory
OR
Your favorite event in ACNL and why it is your favorite event
Who your favorite ACNL villager is and why
OR
Who your favorite NPC is and why
What is your favorite tour on the Island and why?
When is your favorite time to go on the Island and why?
Do you prefer having natural paths, pre-made paths and/or handmade paths in your town and why?
How far are you on "finishing your town", what kind of PWPs are in your town, as well as how did you plan out your town? (No planning, Some planning, A lot of planning, PS planning, etc)
Bonus Entry: Please describe the theme of your town or background of the town and include at least two pictures of your favorite spot(s) in your town. (Please put the images in a spoiler - best way - use Miiverse to get your pictures)
Say "Happy Halloween"
Bonus Entry 1: Describe what you (are doing) did for Halloween
Bonus Entry 2: Describe what decorations you have set up at your household
Bonus Entry 3: Submit your Halloween Costume Picture in a spoiler

Daily Prizes -Updated-
Bumps are also counted for daily prizes
Out of the generosity and kindness of others I will be able to give
1 candy & TBT bells to a random entry of the day for all days of the giveaway.

Out of the kindness and generosity of others I will be able to include more
special prizes to the list. Various Users That Have Donated to the Giveaway:
VanishingKira, Ayaya, Fluffs, Maruchan & Cadbberry.
Thank you so much~

-Updated Prizes-

Day 1 Yellow Candy & 5 TBT - Winner: Fluffs

Day 2 Red Candy & 10 TBT - Winner: ADanishMuffin

Day 3 Yellow Candy & 15 TBT - Winner: Holla

Day 3 Red Candy & 25 TBT || Yellow Candy & 20 TBT - Winners: computertrash || ADanishMuffin

Day 5 Red Candy & 35 TBT || Yellow Candy & 30 TBT - Winners: The Hidden Owl || DaCoSim {Will gift later}

Day 6 Red Candy & 50 TBT || Yellow Candy & 45 TBT || Yellow Candy & 40 TBT - Winners: Fluffs || DaCoSim || The Hidden Owl {will gift later}

Grand Prizes

Key: YC (Of Your Choice) -Update: ANKHA for Prize 2 - Candy has been added to the
prizes as well as fossil models

First Place

9M IG Bells
200 TBT Bells

Full Creepy Set
3 Costumes YC
3 Pumpkin Heads YC
3 Mini Fossil Models

Full Golden Tool Set
20 Bushes YC
20 Hybrids YC
3 Fruit Baskets YC
3 Bamboo Baskets
Second Place

6M IG Bells
100 TBT Bells

Full Creepy Set
2 Costumes YC
2 Pumpkin Heads YC
2 Mini Fossil Models

Full Silver Tool Set
10 Bushes YC
10 Hybrids YC
2 Fruit Baskets YC
2 Bamboo Baskets
Third Place

1 Yellow Candy

3M IG Bells
50 TBT Bells

Full Spooky Set
1 Costume YC
1 Pumpkin Head YC

5 Bushes YC
5 Hybrids YC
1 Fruit Basket YC
1 Bamboo Basket

Photo Credits: Animal Crossing New Leaf Wikispaces

Costumes: Link

Pumpkin Heads
2dUGIwz.jpg

Bushes
m4bhx4J.png

Hybrids
7FpoiFL.jpg

wC9N4dn.jpg

LYBITHk.jpg

pjlinds.jpg

miW1OYY.jpg

8xSXUnz.jpg

qM5Vj6N.jpg

Fruit Baskets {Includes Regular & Perfect}
apple.png
Cherry.png
Orange.png
Peach.png
pears.png

⇒ Current Entries
-will update at midnight every night- key: [E] Entry || Bump || [+] Bonus Daily Prize Winner

Day 1:Day 2:Day 3:Day 4:Day 5:Day 6:
[E] ADanishMuffin
[E] DaCoSim
Koala_Tea_
jakeypride
[E] AppleBitterCrumble
[E] Fluffs
DaCoSim

[TD] DaCoSim
[E] DaCoSim
[E] Fluffs
[E] Cadbberry
Fluffs
[E] ADanishMuffin
DaCoSim[/TD]
[TD][E] ADanishMuffin
[E] Fluffs
ADanishMuffin
[E] DaCoSim
[E] Coach
[E] Cokane
[E] computertrash
[E] Darkbrussel
[E] Holla
DaCoSim
[E] Cadbberry
Fluffs
DaCoSim
Holla[/TD]
[TD][E] ADanishMuffin
[E] Danielkang2...Didn't
really answer?

[E] Fluffs
ADanishMuffin
[E] computertrash
[E] Coach
Cadbberry
[E] Cadbberry
Fluffs
[E] The Pennifer
ADanishMuffin
DaCoSim
ADanishMuffin[/TD]
[TD][E] computertrash
[E] DaCoSim
[+] DaCoSim
[E] The Hidden Owl
[+] The Hidden Owl
[E] The Pennifer
AppleBitterCrumble
[E] AppleBitterCrumble
[+] The Pennifer
DaCoSim
DaCoSim
Fluffs
[E] Fluffs
[E] ADanishMuffin
[/TD]
[TD][E] DaCoSim
[+] Day
[+] DaCoSim
[+] DaCoSim
[E] Fluffs
[+] Fluffs
[+] Fluffs
[E] ADanishMuffin
[E] TheHiddenOwl
[/TD]

Last edited:
OTL I can't join, signed up just a day after...

Free bump! Thank you for hosting this giveaway (●?∀`●)

It says "since or before October 1st" :eek: you can still join it haha XD

I joined on October 2nd though XD it's fine, out of all the prizes, I only want the baskets of fruits and bamboos. I'll be bumping this thread once in a while though. Oh, and congrats on getting all of your dreamies! :D

I'd love to enter. Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

While I haven't been playing AC:NL long enough to experience all the events/holidays, my favorite so far is probably Bunny Day. It's really fun! It has so many unique things about it. I love how you have to collect eggs, and I just love Zipper. He's so cute! >.<

Anyway, the Easter Egg hunt is really fun. You have the chance to win prizes, and the eggs are hidden in all kinds of places, just like a real hunt! You can find them in all kinds of places, like rocks, ponds, and even attached to a balloon! Zipper is also very funny. I love the fact that he isn't an actual bunny, just some animal in a costume. He always mutters things to himself, complains how hot it is, and does a little dance, which I find especially adorable. He doesn't even let you talk if he has to face the other way! (because you can see his zipper lol) That is why I love Bunny Day.

I hope I entered correctly~

I'd love to enter. Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

While I haven't been playing AC:NL long enough to experience all the events/holidays, my favorite so far is probably Bunny Day. It's really fun! It has so many unique things about it. I love how you have to collect eggs, and I just love Zipper. He's so cute! >.<

Anyway, the Easter Egg hunt is really fun. You have the chance to win prizes, and the eggs are hidden in all kinds of places, just like a real hunt! You can find them in all kinds of places, like rocks, ponds, and even attached to a balloon! Zipper is also very funny. I love the fact that he isn't an actual bunny, just some animal in a costume. He always mutters things to himself, complains how hot it is, and does a little dance, which I find especially adorable. He doesn't even let you talk if he has to face the other way! (because you can see his zipper lol) That is why I love Bunny Day.

I hope I entered correctly~
Yes you have entered it correctly ^_^ thank you for reading and I have yet to experience Bunny Day! I always miss it but I never TT back to do the Easter Egg Hunt!

Ugh!!! I had this long post all written out and it messed up and it all got erased. Grr!!! Mad face!!

Anyways, this is super fun and I'd luv to enter!

My fav Halloween was last year, actually. My kids and I decided to be very original and dress up as our acnl mayors!!! We used our own pants/skirts/shoes and made our shirts, accessories and hats. And I made their treat bags. Sadly, no one got it when we went Trick or treating, but we didn't care :)

What we made :)
For Jacob we made his skull tee. He wore the camo pants, and his luigi hat.
For Paris we made the dark polka tee, and the moon hair pin. She wore the dark denim skirt, her purple striped tights and pink shoes along with a blue wig.
For Caleb, we made the zipper tee and bone pants, along with the dj hat.
For Gavin, we made the bones tee, and the balloon hat and he wore his grey pants.
I made them all treat bags with items glued onto the outside that they would have in their pockets such as fossils, fruits, pit fall seeds and bell bags :) I also got them bug nets to carry! We had a blast. It was fabulous! Here's a pic :)image.jpg

Ugh!!! I had this long post all written out and it messed up and it all got erased. Grr!!! Mad face!!

Anyways, this is super fun and I'd luv to enter!

My fav Halloween was last year, actually. My kids and I decided to be very original and dress up as our acnl mayors!!! We used our own pants/skirts/shoes and made our shirts, accessories and hats. And I made their treat bags. Sadly, no one got it when we went Trick or treating, but we didn't care :)

What we made :)
For Jacob we made his skull tee. He wore the camo pants, and his luigi hat.
For Paris we made the dark polka tee, and the moon hair pin. She wore the dark denim skirt, her purple striped tights and pink shoes along with a blue wig.
For Caleb, we made the zipper tee and bone pants, along with the dj hat.
For Gavin, we made the bones tee, and the balloon hat and he wore his grey pants.
I made them all treat bags with items glued onto the outside that they would have in their pockets such as fossils, fruits, pit fall seeds and bell bags :) I also got them bug nets to carry! We had a blast. It was fabulous! Here's a pic :)
Ah! I hate when that happens to me - it usually happens on mobile :( I'm very sorry but I enjoyed reading your post - I love making my own costumes, however now I do not have the money or time :c so I just do my own Halloween makeup along with a store bought costume. That was a lovely idea and thank you for posting the picture! Four little mayors ready to get candy hehe

Last edited:
My favorite holiday memory
Christmas

So we had a Christmas Party last year on Christmas Eve. My parents invited some of there friends families over and my brother and Are close friends with the kids. For dinner we had a variety of snacks, deserts, and a main meal of... split pea soup.
So anyways, we all had to eat split pea soup in the living room and when the parents where in the dinning room we all dumped the soup into the toilet bowl thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
My brother (Being the idiot that he is) decided to flush the toilet when it was chalk full with green chunky soup. It
over flowed the bath room, and all the kids where screaming, the parents rushed in and my dad stopped it but the soup was all over the bathroom and in the hall. Ah... memories xD​

My favorite holiday memory
Christmas
So we had a Christmas Party last year on Christmas Eve. My parents invited some of there friends families over and my brother and Are close friends with the kids. For dinner we had a variety of snacks, deserts, and a main meal of... split pea soup.
So anyways, we all had to eat split pea soup in the living room and when the parents where in the dinning room we all dumped the soup into the toilet bowl thinking that we weren't going to get caught.
My brother (Being the idiot that he is) decided to flush the toilet when it was chalk full with green chunky soup. It
over flowed the bath room, and all the kids where screaming, the parents rushed in and my dad stopped it but the soup was all over the bathroom and in the hall. Ah... memories xD
That was an interesting read XD I do not enjoy split pea soup either! I hope that the kids didn't suffer from too much discipline.

Oh! This is different from your Merengue giveaway~ Can I still enter if I already have Stitches? XD if by some miracle I won first place, Stitches can go to the next winner? I just want the golden tools and bush starts, haha. :p

Back