• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Plot Resetting Whitney

crispmaples

Bells
Switch
0449-7296-7107
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
So, Today I found Whitney in the campsite and she decided to move in.
I TT'd a couple of days forward under the 3ds settings and now I am plot resetting her. In Before: I am sorry for the icky cell phone pics, I didn't want to risk corrupting my save file by removing the SD card.
whitney plot 2.jpg
whitney plot 3.jpg
I originally wanted to put her SOMEWHERE in front of Fauna's house. I don't care if it's an exact line up. I posted the 2nd pic incase the rock has anything to do with why she won't move in front of her house.
whitney plot 1.jpg
I haven't saved yet, and I'm wondering if I should keep trying to get her to plot in front, or if I am going to have to settle with her living there?

How do you TT and plot reset?omg..i wanna know :C

There are other guides out there that go more in depth and explain MUCH better than I do, but I will try to do a quick explanation.
If you adopted the villager from someone else or got them to move in from the camspite, save and quit and go into the System Settings. There will be a setting for date and time, choose the date and travel either 1-3 days forward (I prefer 1 to 2.). Then open Animal Crossing, DO NOT HIT CONTINUE. You hit NEW SAVE FILE, Get through Rover, and once you exit the train station IMMEDIATELY start looking around for a house plot of the person you adopted/ moved in from the campsite. IF YOU LIKE WHERE THEY ARE, then you talk to isabelle and place your house with tom nook and talk to isabelle again, Save and Quit. You can delete this character after you save and quit. IF YOU DO NOOOT LIKE WHERE THEY ARE, then hit the home button, then hit close and start again.

There are other guides out there that go more in depth and explain MUCH better than I do, but I will try to do a quick explanation.
If you adopted the villager from someone else or got them to move in from the camspite, save and quit and go into the System Settings. There will be a setting for date and time, choose the date and travel either 1-3 days forward (I prefer 1 to 2.). Then open Animal Crossing, DO NOT HIT CONTINUE. You hit NEW SAVE FILE, Get through Rover, and once you exit the train station IMMEDIATELY start looking around for a house plot of the person you adopted/ moved in from the campsite. IF YOU LIKE WHERE THEY ARE, then you talk to isabelle and place your house with tom nook and talk to isabelle again, Save and Quit. You can delete this character after you save and quit. IF YOU DO NOOOT LIKE WHERE THEY ARE, then hit the home button, then hit close and start again.

Ooh thanks! I knew the end bit of the explanation but i didn't know the system settings one aha.. thanks :D

Ooh thanks! I knew the end bit of the explanation but i didn't know the system settings one aha.. thanks :D

You're welcome! ^ u ^;; Sorry about that, I figured you already knew that part, but I put it there just in case since there are people that still don't know.
; n ; plus I ramble a lot, I am so sorry.

You're welcome! ^ u ^;; Sorry about that, I figured you already knew that part, but I put it there just in case since there are people that still don't know.
; n ; plus I ramble a lot, I am so sorry.

That's ok!! thanks again!

Are none of my plot resetters online?
Even a link to a descriptive guide on how much space I would need would be helpful, please.

If you look in my thread in this section about a villager not moving in. Bird did a diagram there. You can look at it.

If you look in my thread in this section about a villager not moving in. Bird did a diagram there. You can look at it.

Okay, thank you so much! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I JUST looked at the diagram and used flowers for the spaces since I didn't feel like using designs.. And the rock IS in the way. However, if I can get her a few spaces away from the rock on either side, That would be cool beans. Thank you so much again- Maybe I should thank Bird for the diagram, too. c:

Back