New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Backstory:

I am in the process of aligning my villagers into a straight line. I have 2 left to adopt.

I just recently adopted Bonbon a second time, yes a second time. She never showed up the first nor the second time.

Has this happened to anyone before? Also, has there been any circumstances where too many PWPs prevent a villager to move in?

I only ask the second question because, my town has so many PWPs that, there is only 2 possible areas she can plot. I'm pretty much at 30 PWPs.

Before anyone asks:

1. I have not had Bonbon in my town.
2. Yes, I have TTed several days.
3. Yes, I saved as well, instead of just TTing with a new character.
4. I TTed so far ahead that one of my permanent villagers was about to move out.
5. The adoption for the first Bonbon was successful. The save went through and there was no DC whatsoever.

Does anyone have any inkling why she won't move in?

I will attempt to TT back to adoption date to dismantle a PWP. Just in case this maybe the cause. However, I wanted some feedback from others first.

Thanks!

Did the person you adopted Bonbon from receive a letter that states that she couldn't move?
Because that's what happened to Phoebe when I gave her away in my Cycling Town. The person PM'ed me saying that she was not showing up after they have TT'ed, and then they received a letter from Phoebe that said she won't move in

I don't think the PWP would take up all of the space so that it would be nearly impossible for a villager to move in...and you are on your eighth villager, correct? You should be able to adopt any villager regardless of the number of current villagers...

Currently there are 2 available plots 2nd Bonbon can move into.
She will be my 10th villager. I have yet to check mailbox for letters from the first Bonbon.
But I will, someone else brought that to my attention.

Edit: Realized you are adopting Bonbon for the first time. Did not read clearly.

Last edited:
No you read correctly lol.
I was all over the place.

I recently adopted bonbon 2 the other day.

Bonbon one did not show up in my town.

Usually the space and require space of a villager house goes like this:

x - inside space
x - outside space
x - empty space

x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x

If you have trouble trying to find that space, try placing a design on the floor, they can represent 1 square space. I hope this helps.

I know, Bird. Thanks though. I have the rest of my villagers lined up that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: I did check my mail and 1 Bonbon decided to not move in...

Wondering if 2 Bonbon is doing the same....

Which brings up another question, Are certain villagers not destined to move to your town?

Back