• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon What's Your Favourite Pokemon?

amyvity

BluVilles Favourite Girl
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Just a simple question ^_^

I love Xerneas (I think I spelled that correctly)

Ampharos
Luxray
Zebstrika

....seems I have a thing for Electric types. xD

Mismagius and Honchcrow, closely followed by Torkoal and Cacturne.

If I HAD to pick ONE it would be Mismagius

Honchkrow without a doubt.
He just looks like a pimp and he's an ace in my battles!

It was love at first sight when I saw an absol for the first time.

Edit: I also really like oshawott :)

Last edited:
oh man i love my braixen its so cute i loVE HIM. i like using my starter braixen and yveltal for in-game battles because they kill everything quickly.
zorua (esp. shiny) is also cute ANnnD pumpkaboo, litwik, and chandelure. yyewhaw.

I always thought your favorite pok?mon was Linoone/Furret because that's the one you're using as your current avatar. Despite both of them being obscure and far from popular, I really like them because they have a simple and cute design.

Greninja
Gallade
Zekrom
Giratina
Galvantula
and a lot of others but this is just a few of them

Espeon is my all-time favorite. I also love Giratina, Genesect, Joltik, Mawile and Spiritomb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I always thought your favorite pok?mon was Linoone/Furret because that's the one you're using as your current avatar.
That's Meow from Space Dandy.

Houndoom will always be my favorite /)w(\

I have a lot. Well for one would be Shaymin(of course). Because it is absolutely adorable in its land forme then it looks awesome and hits hard in its sky forme. Another one would be Greninja. His design looks really cool especially his shiny form and he also has the Ability Protean so he will have STAB in every move. Aside from that, his stats are great as well. Another one would be Jirachi. It was one of the Polemon we did not know how to get as kids and then we would believe all these stuff we read off the internet about him being in that white rock in mosdeep and that we would need a wish tag to make him come out. Good times. I really like the recent Tanabata Jirachi event because it gave me a Pokemon I never got as a kid and made it even more special by making it shiny.

My favorite is Milotic. It is a beast when it comes special defense, and it's designs awesome ouo

Joltik, Chandelure, Gardevoir, Misdreavus, Oshawott, the Latis, and the Eeveelutions (especially Glaceon and Leafeon).

Last edited:
I have so many favs...

Luxray
Talonflame
Raichu
Braviary
Noibat
Linoone

And heaps others (mostly electric types)

Back