Giveaway Red Candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter me please. I would like the red candy but I'm not looking to buying it over 1k TBT bells because I'm saving it up for future purposes.

If it's not too late, I'd like to enter for the red candy, too, please. Thanks!

I want the red candy!

I don't have a lot of bells but I guess I could technically sell my other collectibles to get it. I don't really want to sell any of my collectibles though because they are all special to me. So I want the candy because red is one of my favourite colours, I love candy and I love Halloween. Also, I literally just missed out on the restock by a few seconds and was very disappointed, like I had the candy in my cart and a few seconds later when I went to check out, it had gone :(

Congratulations to those who already got their red candies!
Re-doing the entries now and removing those who already have a red candy in their inventory.
While I'm awake now, there's still 4 hours until the giveaway ends
so I'm giving people who haven't entered already a chance.
Good luck!​

I'd love a red candy! I've never sold my collectibles but I'd like to eventually have all of my visible ones gifted :blush:

Moving up the deadline to 2 hours left because I 'll be away at 10 AM ;-;

Ooh enter me for the red candy~

I have no intention of selling it, and I missed the last two restocks by ~10-15 minutes and then they were sold out ;^;
As you can see, I am an unlucky soul XP

And the winner is entry number 2... Ahri!
But that's not it!
I will also do a surprise giveaway of 100 TBT to the second entry I generated, which is... Freckles!
Thank you for entering everyone. Best of luck in finding the red candies, hopefully there may be a surprise restock (or wait until Halloween next year...)
Sorry for those who didn't win, I wish I had more candies to giveaway :(
Bye bye~ and Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back