• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey, everyone!

Marisol

Bells
I'm Marisol. I'll keep this short. Here's just a few facts about me:
- I'm 18. My birthday was on the 13th. :blush:
- I live somewhere in the US. California.
- I'm Hispanic! I can speak Spanish fluently.
- My favorite flowers are daisies.
- I started playing Animal Crossing when I was 11. I now own all four games.
- I love to meet new people.
I guess I'll stop there. This community seems awesome, so I can't wait to start participating.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to trade some fruits, some help with your catalog or just someone to chat with, my PM box is always open! :D

Hey welcome, I've been here since 2006.

Wow, so long? That's pretty cool. And thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to trade some fruits, some help with your catalog or just someone to chat with, my PM box is always open! :D

Aw, you sound really sweet. Thanks for the wonderful welcome. :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hola Marisol, ?Bienvenida!

Gracias! ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Marisol, welcome to the forums and happy belated birthday! :blush:

Ah, thank you so much, Rignelda! Means a lot to me. :blush:

I lived in Spain so I speak the "gay spanish" but hey whatever works right? :) welcome to the forums

Hola, Marisol de Libra. Aquellos que son de Libra son personas balanceadas.
?Te gustan las ciruelas? Son muy deliciosas, pero personalmente prefiero las manzanas.

Diviertete, ignora los comentarios tontos y s? buena.

Hi. I'm 19 and I could kinda speak Spanish. :/ haha

Hey, knowing a little goes a long way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lived in Spain so I speak the "gay spanish" but hey whatever works right? :) welcome to the forums

What is "gay Spanish" supposed to mean...? Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What the hell is the "gay spanish" supposed to mean?

This. Like, seriously... What?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hola, Marisol de Libra. Aquellos que son de Libra son personas balanceadas.
?Te gustan las ciruelas? Son muy deliciosas, pero personalmente prefiero las manzanas.

Diviertete, ignora los comentarios tontos y s? buena.

Hablas Espanol tambien?! Genial! Y yo no sabia eso. Gracias por decirme.
Me ENCANTAN las ciruelas! Las manzanas tambien. Y no to preocupes! Los estoy ignorando! Gracias por la bienvenida!

What the hell is the "gay spanish" supposed to mean?

It means Spaniards speak with a lisp so when I speak Spanish with Latinos and other Spanish speakers that's what they call it. Keep your pants on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant no offense nor do I have a problem with gays. I apologize and now let's move on.

It means Spaniards speak with a lisp so when I speak Spanish with Latinos and other Spanish speakers that's what they call it. Keep your pants on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant no offense nor do I have a problem with gays. I apologize and now let's move on.

I actually have a lisp. (Though I'm not from Spain.) It's not really gay. It is what it is. Haha.

Back