Civilization: Beyond Earth (CIV IN SPAAAAAACE!)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
rGJmNan.png

This fabulous game launches today/tomorrow, depending on where you live. A bunch of us on the staff are going to play this game a ton (listen to the podcast!) and we might stream some of it for anyone interested.

If you haven't pre-ordered it yet, consider doing so on GMG for just $37 using this page: http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/?gmgr=gikideyo (disclaimer: referral link, we both get $2 credit if you're new to GMG and buy the game) Not sure how long the deal lasts for so I suggest taking advantage of it if you can.

I guess I should probably mention what the hell this game is for the unknowing. Basically Civilization is a turn based strategy game that goes through the various eras. Not sure how else to describe it, but it's a blast. Recommend just watching a video on YouTube or something. Anyway, this game is basically taking the base Civ gameplay and taking it into space. With aliens. It's gonna be a ton of fun.

The trailer looks deep. I had fun playing Civ 5 worth playing till the game crash for no reason *sigh*

Looks like a lot of fun. I'm planning on getting it eventually. If any kind souls here want to gift me a copy, that'd be great.

I want Civ in Space soooo bad! I can't get it though because I'd literally kill my computer and I need it to last me until May (end of my college stuff) lol

I hate you Justin. I WANT TO PLAY GOD DAMN IT ADU:ASIUDAUISDASIDAI

Sunday can't come quick enough. ****ing work.

Bought it last night. Played for about an hour or two. Had a really good time with it!

Back