• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Turnip Prices at 392! [CLOSED; thank you all for coming!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADanishMuffin

Food is life~
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Green Fair Pinwheel
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (56) +
Hello, I just checked my turnip prices, and they are at 392! Please post below if you want to sell. :)

Rules:

1. Feel free to take as many trips as you want. (given it's your turn, of course)
2. I will be taking people in groups of three (or less if there's not much people) and end when everyone is done selling. Please be patient when waiting for your turn.
3. Do NOT steal anything on the ground. In fact, do nothing but sell turnips. I'll be watching you. Do not talk to villagers, go to shops, etc.
4. Put "<3 turnips" somewhere in your post to know that you read these.
5. Go directly to Re-tail. It is right beside the train station, so it shouldn't be a hassle.
6. I will leave wi-fi ratings after this whole thing is over (or after I close for the night), if you've given me a wi-fi rating first.
7. While I will let you come over if your post is edited, I would appreciate it if it wasn't. (so I know you read the rules the first time)

Any and all tips are appreciated! I'm looking for both IG bells and BTB.

Group 1: [Gates Closed]

(I will be adding groups if more than three people ask to sell at a time.)

I will be doing this until tomorrow, or if there is a high demand, I will extend it a bit.

Thanks, and I hope I help you in making bells by selling turnips! :D

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be much interest right now. I'll close for the night and re-open in approximately 12 hours, so if you want to sell turnips, please wait.

Bump! I suppose most people already sold their turnips if they had any. I'll be closing up in around 30 minutes, so sell while you still can! :D

Sure. I'll add you and open my gates right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened. Please come by now.

Kay. I will add you and open my gates right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. Please come over right away.

Kay. I will add you and open my gates right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open. Please come over right away.

Adding and coming over now! Sorry I took a bit of time, I was filling out college applications. ^^'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back