Giveaway Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Demo (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Feedback
100% (157) +
Basically the same as when I gave away my EU codes, but this time, instead of having five, I've only got one.
So instead of giving it away to the first person who posts, I'll just do a raffle type of thing, and give it to the winner.

Again, please only reply if you, yourself, don't have one yet, not because your "friend" or "sibling" doesn't have one. And obviously don't enter with the intent of selling the code off later, and, obviously again, if you manage to get a code between now and the time the giveaway ends, please withdraw your entry.
Thanks

Good luck

Giveaway ends sometime on Sunday

NB: This is an American code that will only work in North America and Canada.

Last edited:
Not entering since I already have the demo myself but thank you for doing this :)

I'd like to enter! I'm rather unlucky, but it's fun to enter regardless
Thank you for doing this wonderful giveaway!
c:

I'd like to enter. I forgot to turn on notifications for the code on the Trainer Club. ><

Do you have an extra demo code?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to enter too!

again, like with the EU codes, I'd prefer to give it to someone who actually uses TBT for its purpose, and not join for the code.

Hey. I'd very much like to enter into this giveaway contest. I haven't gotten the chance to get the demo code until today. You've provided me with the perfect opportunity and for that, I thank you. :D To win the code would be spectacular. I don't mean to sound pompous or highfalutin or any of that; I just want to have a shot at it.
I haven't been a Pokemon fan for very long but after the release of X and Y, I've been jumping up and down in excitement for the next installment. The code would be provide me a glimpse into the next adventure and at the same time, ease my hyperactive fangirling. ultra_cute_pikachu-287353.jpg :D :D

I missed my chance for the special demo code, so I would like to enter! Thank you for hosting this giveaway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back