• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Furniture, HYBRIDS, Bush Starts『ONLINE』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashiro

❃──❋ (രᴗ&#33
Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Furniture, HYBRIDS, Bush Starts『ONLINE』

nashiro's closet clearout
❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋
[ COLOR="#cc0000"]OFFLINE[/COLOR[color=[/color]
Welcome to my messy closet! May you find something you'd like here :>
Please offer how much you want to pay with the items (or an offer!) and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx➘ BUYING
xxxxxxx Garden
  • Orange Roses
  • Orange Tulips
  • Black Tulips
  • Black Roses
  • White Azalea Starts
  • Orange Lily
  • Orange Cosmos
  • SAPLINGS OF ANY KIND ;v;
  • Red Carnations
  • White Carnations
  • Jadobs Ladders OR fertiliser

Last edited:
Thats good. I will order them now and TT . I will post on your profile when my gates are open.

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

Bump~

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

Are you still offering for it?

5k bells would be fine?

Hi, I can re-order the minimalist set for you... was hoping to get a trade for some other furniture set though... do you by any chance have any of these furniture sets?:

Blue
Cabin
Green
Harvest (?)
Jingle (?)
Kiddie
Modern
Polkadot
Robo
Spooky (?)
Stripe

Hi, I can re-order the minimalist set for you... was hoping to get a trade for some other furniture set though... do you by any chance have any of these furniture sets?:

Blue
Cabin
Green
Harvest (?)
Jingle (?)
Kiddie
Modern
Polkadot
Robo
Spooky (?)
Stripe

How much would you like for the minimalist set?

I don't have any other set, sorry :( Haven't streetpassed enough people to catalog good sets yet.

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

OPENED AGAIN~

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

Bump :>

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

I have 4 orange cosmos I can sell you c:

I've got orange roses and black tulips. Would 99k be okay? Or we can do a 1:1 trade for blue hydrangea bush starts, or a negotiable one if you have the sushi platter, the newsprint hat or lily lamp. :)

i can give you a hammock an exotic table a kiddie dresser a classic bed and an modern wall:)

@iamacoyfish
@minu365

Sorry I can't accept each offer ;v;

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

Bump :>

❋ ❊ ❋ ❊ ❋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back