ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
Well, the trailers out. Go nuts.

What is everyone thinking? I'm excited as all hell. I've noticed so many things in the trailer that have me so excited. I wrote about where I think this movie is taking the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'll put it in a spoiler, because, well, spoilers.

In the end of Avengers 2, we are going to see hulk sent off of Earth into space due to losing control while fighting Ultron. This is evident in that we see Hulk stumbling around, and also in that specific shot with him wrapped in the blanket. I assume it will be Tony who will send him off. Cap, will probably protest this idea, although, Hulk may do something that will, in Tony's eyes, leave him no choice. After being sent off into space, Hulk will somehow come into contact with a character from the Comsic side of Marvel (GoTG), and will plot his own return to Earth. This will allow it all to tie back into Thanos for the big fight in Avengers 3. Back on Earth, Cap berates Tony on how he handled Hulk, and what a disaster the Ultron incident was. Not only leaving a single city like New York in ruin, but a large portion of the Earth. There will be a clash of ideals where Tony believes in a way that the world should be run, and Cap will believe in keeping things the same, even though **** still gets ****ed on a regular basis. That ideal comes through when Ultron says, "You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change." This will see some of the Avengers taking sides with Cap or Tony, opening us up for the beginning of Civil War in Captain America 3. We see some of this with the shot of Thor attacking Tony. Which, I assume will be the main story arc for the majority of Phase 3.

Last edited:
This looks like someone throwing up and then rewinding it.

Grossest stuff, man.

this doesn't seem interesting one bity

~

As always, I'm on the fence. I was pleased with the avengers. Not mind blown. Not staggeringly amazed. Just pleased. For what it was, it was good. But I have /not/ been pleased with recent marvel movies. I was looking forward to the Thor sequel and it was 'meh'. And it's been that way for most of the recent marvel movies for me, despite how cool the trailers looked. So...this /looks/ neat. But I'm on the fence until I actually see it.

Can't wait, I love most things Marvel, X-Men being my fav though (and Guardians of the blah blah being the worst ever). I find it a bit weird that a different actor is playing Quicksilver in Age of Ultron than Days of Future Past. I loved Evan Peters' Quicksilver, I thought he was brilliant.

Back