• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ROBLOX or Minecraft?

ROBLOX or Minecraft

• ROBLOX

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Minecraft

Votes: 41 83.7%

• Total voters
I had a pleasant experience with Minecraft.

But both of their communities are awful now, especially Minecraft since nobody will ever shut up about that game nowadays.

ROBLOX used to be amazing back in 2008.. up to 2011, it was my favorite place ever.
Now it sucks so badly I'm ashamed to even say I paid membership to keep that place alive.

Minecraft's only good if you're a good builder and/or have friends to goof off with.

I'll pick ROBLOX for the nostalgia.

ROBLOX used to be amazing back in 2008.. up to 2011, it was my favorite place ever.
Now it sucks so badly I'm ashamed to even say I paid membership to keep that place alive.

Minecraft's only good if you're a good builder and/or have friends to goof off with.

I'll pick ROBLOX for the nostalgia.

Having nostalgia is fun.

I really don't play both that much, but I'll go with Minecraft since I had better experience with it.

I'm more active on Roblox, even though the community isn't... extraordinary. It's actually quite fun.

And only 3 threads Total today. (I think)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm more active on Roblox, even though the community isn't... extraordinary. It's actually quite fun.

The games are great. The scammers, forumers, admins, and hackers aren't so great.

They're pretty different games, y'know.

Roblox is amazingly fun if you find the right games, despite the awful community. Minecraft is fun, but gets boring.

I voted for Minecraft, anyways.

Ahhh, ROBLOX. I spent so much time on ROBLOX when I was in like 6th grade. I'd say Minecraft is more fun to me, but at the time, ROBLOX was seriously great. Especially if you could figure out LUA scripting and make your own assets for maps and such. I even ran a rather successful ROBLOX clan. It was a LONG time ago, though. It still has like 200 members, funnily enough.

The group, btw: http://web.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=74587

I don't know what ROBLOX is so Minecraft. I could get lost in playing in that alterable world hours. It was relaxing in creative mode to just build whatever came to mind, and mining/exploring in survival.

Roblox, because you can actually make your own games in it. And for the nostalgia too(no longer play MMOs now). I always play Ultimate Build there until it was broken due to ROBLOX updates -sigh-. And I never played minecraft.

Back